Bonding Agents at Gyosha Mall

Visit the Classy Cuttletrunk (shop number 538) at Gyosha mall!

50C each for now, here’s some numbers:

45 x 2c (refined rock) = 90c
19 x 2c (refined gleam) = 36c
9 x 50c (bonding agent) = 450c

576c divided by 50 blocks is 11.52c per block.

45 x 1c (refined rock) = 45c
19 x 1c (refined gleam) = 18c
9 x 50c (bonding agent) = 450c

513c divided by 50 blocks is 10.26c per block.

I added a couple shop stands of 1c refined gleam to help things along.

Also selling a bunch of other bonding agents and various block and storage making materials.

7 Likes

Thanks for selling these!! :smiley: The bonding agents are the one thing I just really don’t like making - but with the update, I want to make more of my own stuff. Bought quite a bit earlier today, and your store gets my highest recommendation, great stuff! :+1:

2 Likes

Oh Yea…I see a opportunist…awesome job…lol

2 Likes

Oh bonding agent is so easy…I just made 60 mass crafts without even emptying me out…

1 Like

I just bought some :blush:

1 Like

yOU LIKE PICTURES?

Gyosha Ophin!

Here we go a photo tour of the universe!!

That’s a lot of uploads I hope I didn’t miss any :exploding_head:

Also I sold nearly 7k enriched bonding agent already, going to run out …

EDIT: Just added another 2350 enriched bonding agent. Cogs are back up to half a shop stand. Tons of glue, nails, refined gleam, wax and other supplies here too!

6 Likes

You are the best mate, your prices have always been fair even when this means u hardly get any profit.
On behalf of the whole community I would like to thank you for the service you provide us with!
Keep it up

giphy%20(3)

:blush:

I’m not losing coin or anything. i mean, that’s too kind.

Thanks man.

1 Like

LOL, you’re a funny man HOST! You personally are making him rich! :joy:

1 Like

:heart::heart: I know :heart::heart:

2 Likes

I restocked a shop stand full of glue. More after I get a chance to farm sap today.

Lowered the bonding agent price to 45c for now. New (sample) numbers:

45 x 2c (refined rock) = 90c
18 x 1c (refined gleam) = 18c
9 x 45c (bonding agent) = 405c

513c divided by 50 blocks is 10.26c per block.

If you get 1c refined you’re at about 9.3c per block.

3895 SEBA @ 350c
4824 EBA @ 150c
18800 BA @ 45c
13260 Glue @ 9c
11700 Sap @ 6c

Looks like I’m out of cogs again (will restock soon) but there’s still a bunch of nails, wax, refined gleam, and etc … here as well.

2 Likes

Thanks for the cogs bud :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Excellent, thanks, very helpful!! :smiley:

im wondering from where you got that price of refined gleam and refined rocks? dont think anyone selling exo refined gleam / rocks for 1c

Since the refined gleam color does not affect the color of the marble blocks you would be crazy to use exo gleam making marble. I sell refined gleam for 1c and I have over 35k in stock.

Also, AGAIN, not every block is made from exo materials, and not every block is priced the same.

Not every price estimate is based around the most expensive materials on the market and the fact that people sell regular, heavily mined rocks at low prices is not any attack on your attempts to sell exo-based products.

To be honest it looks like my price estimate for refined rock might be a little high.

1 Like