More Exotic Bulb's

230 Bulb’s for sale 50ea.
Refgar: Player game position 1,202N -657 (altitude: 57)

4 Likes

Keep undercutting everyone :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I just dont think 100ea or above is a fair price

1 Like

Oh I’ll be at that price soon too. Already dropped 100c sense last harvest. Was just messing with you. Seeds shouldn’t be over 100 at all but got to make coin lol. Like the 5-10k last 4 week prestige plants. It’s all crazy to me

2 Likes

all good didnt take it in a bad way :slight_smile: and yea thats some crazy prices ^^

1 Like

Got lucky yesterday 100 at 20c ea and 52 at 9c…yup 9c. Gotta love the aussies

1 Like

Although I get why you think a bulb over 100 coins is too much but they’re a good investment even if they were still at 500 coin. 900 exotic yams go for 2500 coin in a powered minter. Atm Im making 40k a day doing this.

I do applaud the fact you are trying to help people with your low prices

1 Like

Also dropped mine to 50c. I have hundreds of bulbs just sittin here :hugs:

1 Like

No ones going to buy our pies if they can just grow their own yams ha!

I still buy pies even though I can make my own XD

You got it, I’ll probably buy it lol

1 Like

Hmm reading this and with the price drop of the seeds it might make sense to change the fields to boost crop yield instead…

Say I have a field of 100 exo tuber plants and it’s optimised for seeds, then after harvesting I get around 110 seeds back. I sell those extra 10 seeds for 50c making me 463c (after taxes) profit.

I believe the max crop yield with a 100% seed yield is 168% with farming epic that’s 188%.

So if I have a field of 100 plants with this setup I will get I get 188 exo yams after harvesting, a minter with 8 coils pays 2.8c per yam, which comes to 526c in the minter…

With these seed prices growing for seed production is not the most profitable!

Cook them in the furnace before minting for an extra 10% or so coin as well as the bonus XP.

1 Like

Ahh yes indeed, silly of me to forget that.

Basically selling seeds for less than 63c would be a waste.

Besides, eventually everyone will have enough seeds…

I will start changing my fields tomorrow…

if you want to make a decent amount of coin I would say crop return is best. You just might need to plant for seeds If you can’t find enough cheap bulbs like offered here. Like I said though even if bulbs are 500coin it’s a possible good investment. You just have to dedicate time to do it. I still have my crops planted for seed and am making the amount I said. It’s tasking though, my yam harvest takes an hour.

1 Like

Honestly I had never even considered minting the silly things, but when I saw this discussion I checked the cooked mint price, I have a field of maybe 100 plants that I harvest maybe once a week as a “hobby” so I won’t be making my fortunes this way, haha.

Not sure if I ever will mint them, or much of anything at all, the irresistible urge I have to hoard everything is too strong. My minter is, so far, just a glorified (coiled) rock salt disposal unit for me, lol.

4 Likes

Lol ppl minting purple yams… i remember when they were 70c each in request baskets… if you yam minters would be so kind as to grow a field or two of oats and grain I’ll take a lot from you for “above trash price” lol and turn them into the worlds cheapest persist pies! To be sold as such soon™ when my basement is done :wink:

1 Like

Oh how times have changed.

All farm items will be worth mint prices eventually. Unlimited supply does wonders for value.

1 Like

I think the pure hassle of harvesting and re-tilling these crops means that there’s a real limit to how many crops a person can harvest per hour / session and still remain sane. The prices will surely drop, but there should always be an incentive to actual wild foraging and not “just” farming…

On the bright side; these yarmers will be going through cheap aoe tools by the busload. Collecting all the mats needed to forge all the tools needed to keep the farm turning over will be a lot less efficient than say minting lucents in the longer run.

Until someone does the math on this however, there should be a nice time for ppl making cheap copper or silver farmwhackers, so can’t really complain.

Also, if we could get petals and ink as a pigment additive (don’t riot! I mean alternate recipe to stretch goo a bit) that would put wild harvests of things like nox or spinebacks on the board.

Besides, an hour with 9 plain copper axes harvesting stuff in my fav spot will still bring in more coin and xp for less hassle than the same time spent on a farm

3 Likes

Thats a really good point, there is always a flow on effect… these devs are pretty smart cookies. :grin:

1 Like

I do absolutely love that line of thought… but unfortunately with a 100% seed setup and the farming epic you are collecting nearly 2 per plant, with a 3x3 making that nearly 18 yams per swing of the tool so we’re talking around 54c per swing of the axe… which I hate to break it to you is nearly 108,000 coins per axe even if the durability is say 2000 and you do not have the durability epic… I’m afraid to say it, as I generally I always believe their is some method to the madness from the devs and their is a bigger gameplan in mind… but perhaps this time the players have outsmarted the dev.

edit… I hope my math is right… or do I hope it’s wrong? Math in my head usually doesn’t go well, haha

1 Like