More people post review on Steam - DO IT NOW :-)

I just did one. The game deserves it :slight_smile: At 688 hours it’s a no-brainer.

14 Likes

I have a negative review since the alpha, and have no intent to change it until all the promised features are implemented. I only have about 30 hours, but i never have time to play video games too much. Not worth to get into without the missing features. I’m being too harsh i know, but at this point the game isn’t “good”.

3 Likes

I reviewed my review, and it’s not representative of the current build. I will remove it when i get home.

9 Likes

Thoughtful. I was being a bit tongue-in-cheek with my OP. And you know, I find negative reviews quite useful, too. There’s one up on Steam on the front page that has pros and cons … and all the cons are things I like. Go figure. e.g. “Portals are expensive to keep open”. Well I like working to keep portals open and I like that some people put a huge amount of effort into long range portals.

1 Like

your account description says you love it :grin:

1 Like

I posted my review moments ago…its long but hope it inspires some folks to give Boundless a go!

3 Likes

A couple of years ago the then community manager gave out forums badges for Steam reviews.

The reviews had no criteria; they could be positive or negative (though if you incentivise them here then most will no doubt be positive anyway, so it’s a pretty good scheme).

Perhaps they should give out 2019 Steam review badges again?

7 Likes

I wanted to wait until I’d played for awhile…I think 1500 hours is good enough lol
…going to write my review now…

12 Likes

only 1500? are you sure you like the game? :smiley:

7 Likes

ok, ok…just put up new review (still had early access one up).
Now leave me alone, have stuff to build…

7 Likes

Hmm, still testing. Need more. :wink::sunglasses:

2 Likes

Yeah I only have 1320 hours in…I should test it out a little more.

Those are also only STEAM hours. I bet I have a few more in since 2014…but yeah I should still check it out some more.

4 Likes

Yup I’ll put one up tonight, I enjoy the game a bunch and while there are things I’m excited to see implemented I have no complaints at all for the current build. 5 stars

3 Likes

Sadly for us PS4 users, no such thing beside a thumb up and star rating :frowning:

1 Like

I made a review with my measly hours lol :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Where? I don’t remember saying that, but at one point i did. I hope i still will be able to in the future.

Hey folks, check this out…the recent positive reviews have changed the status:

wooot

Don’t forget to like others’ reviews…it helps send the reviews to the top for potential players to see.

21 Likes

I’m currently at 803 hours…working on 800 more! :grin:

10 Likes

I knew we could !!!

5 Likes

When I click on your icon