More Snow

Does anyone else feel that it seems to be constantly snowing since the update?

Edit: I’m on Xa Frant

1 Like

that would be, because of the previous update which had the Christmas event, which increased snow fall and the Devs I think decided to leave the snow effects in but decrease it a bit

I think they may have increased it instead… a lot.!

1 Like

well some planets are going to be different with how much I guess based on some system
I think, so don’t quote me on that

1 Like

You might find this post helpful

2 Likes

Oh, that’s fine then - I’ll just quickly move my 1500 plots to a warmer planet :scream:

3 Likes

on my building location it been alot less now

1 Like

Its called a Polar Vortex. I hear snow for weeks and weeks yet. :cold_face::snowflake::snowflake::snowflake:

1 Like
4 Likes

I think they call that winter…

1 Like

xa frant also and destroyed my build last night as sick and tired of having to wait forever for the snow to stop so I can see what I am doing.

The devs managed to destroy building as well in this game - struggling to find a reason to log in lately

2 Likes

I feel your pain. I’m a builder too, which is why I hate the snow.
I don’t have the energy to move my 1500+ plots, so am hinging my hopes on the devs seeing sense. Snow adds absolutely nothing to the game experience IMO.

If not, then I’ll probably stop building - and seeing as it’s my favourite thing to do - my days would be numbered in this game.

1 Like

Yeah,

I am de-plotting about 800 plots and in no real rush to beacon again to be honest. Unless something changes in the game, this is another nail in the coffin for me.