Morphing Potions

A potion that turns your oortian temporarily into a:
-Wildstock
-Cuttletrunk
-Spitter
-Hopper (comes with N lives)

So you can experience life as a critter (while fighting critters!)

Variants of the potion for different strength of critter (Basic, Stout, Strong, Mighty, Elite)

Should cost trophies and hence be strictly unprofitable to use but fun :smiley:

9 Likes

and not working within meteorite range I guess, so it can’t be used to complete them

should be enough fun to try me-cuttletrunk on ambient cuttles and spits and… oortbirds!!

1 Like

Nice way to sneak past other mobs.
Or turn to fish and swim.

1 Like

hoppers have always been my favorite.
Adorablehopper

2 Likes

Well, it might be balanced even if you use it within meteorite range, depending on its cost and duration. And how strong critters are against each other. Keep in mind that morphing into a critter might even make you weaker, simply because you can no longer use a grapple/slingbow.

That’s an interesting idea too! But there is already Calming Brew for that purpose.

Like a polyjuice potion. I love it. It’d be fun to be able to fly as cuttletrunk, or run as fast as roadrunner.

1 Like

I another game I’ve played, when you use an item similar to this other players can attack and loot you, even outside of PVP areas. It’s system generated loot so similar to what a natural mob would drop.

1 Like

Oh man, morphing potions in creative could mean player-critters vs players games

lol this would be cool. I probaly would just pester @DKPuncherello and @Soju-VB though

2 Likes

lol this would be fun :slight_smile:

1 Like