Multiple Player Claims, around the Town

Dear Support,

we now have tried many times to contact any Support
with this problem.

There are many Players who claims
Mutliple Plots spreaded arround the Town.
They don’t build anything on the most Plots,
blocking the creation for new Roads for the Town
and also Blocking other Players and claiming directly on their plots so they cant expand as they wanted to, aswell.

We were only able to contact one of them,
just for few minutes.
He had chance to remove just one of his plots,
as we stand directly in front of
a claim between an Portal and my own temp. claimed Plots,
but he disagreed and said he has no time and logged off.
That was on Saturday, we gave him time 'till now.

As we asked him,
he also told he just had no time 'cause his PS4 broke.!

We are really annoyed about this.
Please, help us.

Best regards,
The Council of [OdS] Orden des Steins

P.S.:

Coords of those Plots on Niia Zed Ka
-900N 134E 65alt.
-985N 146E 65alt.
-540N -195E 71alt
-457N -218E 69alt.
-445N -258E 68alt.
-415N -196E 68alt.
-461N -44E 67alt.
-611N -45E 68alt.

This probably should have been sent as a pm to @james. Also you might want to remove the player name as it’s agains CoC to name players in something of this nature when it’s not via pm

I’m Sorry, the names have been removed.
Thank you :slight_smile:

As you said i will sent this post as pm to james

Thanks again :slight_smile:

1 Like

james is awesome im sure he help ya
ya still got a name exposed btw

Forgot about that,
thanks xD

is removed :wink:

hahah :joy: and the screenshots :sunglasses:

just thought about, if its not allowed then i shouldnt use the screenshots there aswell…

2 Likes

just saying cause they dont help if you do it this way

thats understandable,
im sorry about this, i havent thought about that this could make them trouble with other players or something.

we are so heavily annoyed,
im trying to stay calm but sometimes i do misstakes, too.

We are all just humans ^-^

thats why im so thankfull that you guys hinted me 'cause of my misstaked abuse and im really sorry about.

3 Likes

Unless these people are plotting there to intentionally cause grief, there’s not much the devs will be able to do.
While I cant say if this is the case, from the way you word it it sounds like there not.

They could just be planning to build on it later, for example.

I do think this is a rampant problem though.

1 Like

I didn’t think it was possible to claim directly on someone else’s plots in any way. I know we can still dig etc on reserved plots but that will eventually regen back

1 Like

I’ve reviewed these beacons.

You need to differentiate between beacons where players that have claimed plots but then not using them versus players claiming plots to deliberately block others.

Claiming plots with the intention of contributing to a settlement isn’t against the rules. But I appreciate that it can be annoying and hence the proposal to implement protected buffer zones. (Although it should be noted that this could leave plots unclaimable as multiple players would have a claim over them.)

Claiming plots with the intention of blocking or antagonising others is something where I’m happy to take action.

Please PM me a list of the beacons that you think are deliberately blocking others?

2 Likes

Is this in bayner? I ask because indo have some plots down there with nothing in them. Gladly will hand them to you or the person neighboring. I also had another spot but I handed that over to someone. It is still just a dirt plot though!

I dont think i have any plots on nia, but if any are owned by me (MrNiX in game) please PM me. This goes for anybody in the game. Just want to make sure Im not holding anybody up.

1 Like

Thank you James,
all of us are really thankfull for what you did :slight_smile:

Keep going, this game is just awesome :smiley: