Music discussion and suggestions!

I love to listen music as I build/harvest in this game, and during many other irl activities, and I assume many others here do too! I figured I would make a topic where we could share our music tastes :slight_smile:

Feel free to share song suggestions down below, or just share what you like. I for one can say I like music from every single broad genre, from hardcore metal to edm to pop to even a little country (none of that popular stuff tho) :slight_smile:

What is/are your favored genre(s)?

• Pop
  • Rock
  • Metal
  • Rap
  • Country
  • Electronic
  • Alternative
  • Classical
  • Movie/game score

0 voters

Here’s a suggestion of my own:

^Gives me some minor Pink Floyd vibes

4 Likes

Newton Faulkner is chill building music.

Heavy music

Anything alternative

Also the Borderlands 3 soundtrack is insane.

2 Likes

Country music is my greatest love. Also like some pop. Mostly I just find an individual or band that I like, like Sam Hunt, Bon Jovi, or Sia. I’m a HUGE Sam Hunt fan.

1 Like

Carnifex - Dark Heart Ceremony

Chelsea Grin - Dead Rose

1 Like

Nice! I’ll have to give em a listen :+1:t3: when it comes to country, Zach brown band is the most recent of that genre I like haha. Apart from that, I like Johnny cash and some lesser known names the most :call_me_hand:t3:

I’m interested in giving these a listen too! I don’t have much time in borderlands so :man_shrugging:t3:

Also @Sterbehilfe sick suggestions! I’m not too much into death metal specifically but I dig the lyrics in dead rose for sure :ok_hand:t3:

1 Like

Updated OP with a poll :slight_smile:

For the relaxing stuff…
Glass Animals

For the hunts…
Upchurch

For building and random play…
Jelly Roll

Music and boundless are perfect together :heart:
Too much good stuff to list em all!

2 Likes

The Neighborhood >>>>>

For anyone who likes movie and game scores you should check out Years Of Training from the Horizon Zero Dawn soundtrack. One of my absolute favourites

1 Like

If you like game scores check out secret of mana OST

1 Like

Of these, movie/game score, though the bulk of my collection is Celtic and New Age type stuff. :slight_smile: A couple artists I like that do game music and good examples of stuff I like in their work are David Arkenstone and Inon Zur.

Love zoning out to the music I love in Boundless while mining and such, I think I’m almost like self-hypnotizing or something, go into a zoned out state that I find really healing… and good luck getting my attention while I’m like this, pretty much have to get in front of me and jump, haha.

Anyways, some games I have tracks for on my iPod would be stuff from FF, Fallout, TES, Dragon Age, Lunar: SSSC, Xenosaga, and the Zelda series.

1 Like

Also really good

Used to listen to this on CD back in high school

Intro track isn’t the best but I like the rest

1 Like