My answer on what happened yesterday

Hello,

Yesterday I had a discussion with James. I pointed out a few problems in my honnest opinion. But the translation problem went short on discussion when I felt like we (the community) had to repeat ourselves over and over again.

I did what I did yesterday to bring the attention of the community on one single problem, the translation problem. I wanted you to express yourself, debate and possibly bring the attention of the devs.

Today, thanks to you the community, we made things happen a little bit in the right way.
We have a French category on the forum and we’ve got finaly transparency from James on the problem. That’s why I’m expressing myself in English again.

I know that I won’t get the unanimity of the community and that wasn’t my goal. You’ll agreed or disagreed with me and that’s fine. Everyone should have the right to express his honnest opinion without being censored.

I’m not perfect but everything I do is for a better purpose.

Thank you.

14 Likes

I am not sure what the problem was, and I didn’t know there wasn’t a french category, but I do agree that it is a good thing to have. Not everybody talks English, so it’s better to have a smaller community for those persons, than none at all. :+1:

8 Likes

@Dupix you did what you had to do and the community supports you :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Hey, it worked… lol

1 Like