My First Home <3

so now, how did you get the buckets? cuz ya know beacons prevent ya from taking things from shelves

1 Like

You thieving bā€¦ TEACH ME!!!

Pools > Dev Punishment :smile:

3 Likes

i just want water to correct my house

1 Like

I suspect a certain YouTuber has somehow gained the favor of one or more of the dev gods! :bow: :tongue:

5 Likes

Being s favourite of the gods would definitely help

3 Likes

First you steal water from our beloved developers, next you drown a wild animal in your pool to celebrateā€¦

4 Likes

well, partially drown. he did stike it in the head with a fast iron projectile to kill it. a sacrifice to the gods to appease them for the gift.

4 Likes

:astonished: Are they reusable? If so I will give you 10,000c for one. I donā€™t mind that itā€™s hot.
Must have water bucket!
Thatā€™s just my starting bid :smile_cat:

4 Likes

i donā€™t think they are reusable. one time placment. iā€™d love those too, makes it easier to do my house. cuz once a water block is messed upā€¦ it stays messed up:/

1 Like

I truly need some water buckets. Try putting some steps up to your diving board. Go job Steggs :smiley:

4 Likes

What @Dr8cK0 said; your diving board could use some steps. Health and safety @Steggs101, youā€™ve already had one drowning incident.

5 Likes

Hehe, so of course that was just a bit of fun. I had dev help to get the blocks! :smiley:

6 Likes