My first two weeks on Boundless + My opinions

My first two weeks in Boundless have been amazing, I’m sure it took less than an hour for me to get addicted to Boundless.

All the amazing builds I’ve seen, all the colors, it’s just awesome.

I’d really like to thank @moebius @almund @pugnacious, whoever hands out badges, these guys deserve one for being so welcoming to “Newcomers”, no one has ever been so nice to me like them. Usually when people find out I’m a girl they usually think I’m incapable, but not them, They helped me get started and I’m building something big for the aquatopians guild.

Now for my small opinions, I don’t have much time to play Boundless, I work 12 hour days and weekends too, I believe Boundless should have some kind of class selection when making your character and that would be how you get better experience. (For instance if you choose builder, you get more experience from building, crafter/crafting, Hunter/hunting, and so on)
I also believe you should get a little more coin per level and or per Feat completed in the journal. These are just my small opinions though. I really do love Boundless!!

29 Likes

@bucfanpaka and @catfud I left you two out, you two have been super helpful as well!!

5 Likes

Don’t worry about coins, simply join meteor hunts when you can and you will level up fast and gain enough coin to spend and build what you want

2 Likes

Thank you for the advice, I just always miss out on hunts because I work alot.

2 Likes

I will be leading a hunt either tonight or tomorrow. What time zone are you?

3 Likes

Us central time zone

2 Likes

First of all welcome fellow addicted Oortian.

I recommend to join the discord servers (at least one of the boundless guild discords) as they have hunt announcements when some go hunting. That way you can increase your chances of joining a hunt.

Also almost all mats from the hunt can be sold for a decent amount of coin.:wink:
Especially the rough Oort hubs buy them all the time. Going up to 300c for 1 rough Oortstone (atm).

There are a few that also don’t have a lot of time but instead of gathering the mats they need they go to exo’s or hunt and sell the mats collected to buy build materials.

There are other ways of making a good amount of coin but hunting is the fastest way (by selling your oort).

Hush hush don’t tell anyone :grin:
(most addicted already know this.:joy::rofl::joy::rofl:)
Teaching foods increase the xp gain (for all activities) and yam foods don’t cancel the food buff.

2 Likes

Awh nice :slight_smile: thanks for the advice as well

2 Likes

No problem :wink:

I did not know this!! I’ve been wasting so many pies :weary:

3 Likes

I didn’t know you didn’t.:wink:
Well now you know :grin:.

1 Like

Not sure if this time would work better for you but I do know flyingaces often hosts serpensarindi platform hunts at 10 pm your time! hopefully that would make joining hunts easier for you :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m trying really hard to get my giant tower done so I can make role-playing videos on YouTube of Boundless

3 Likes

Ok so one hour behind us. Keep a look out usually go 5-6pm east.

1 Like

And your building near or at aqua? Ill have to go and run around there then :wink:

Thanks for the mention. I’m another one that has a super busy schedule. Let me know if you need anything though, and i’ll hop on when i’m able. I’m currently suffering from a lack of people to play with on the times i’m online.

1 Like

Will do, thanks pug

1 Like

Glad to see you’re enjoying!

1 Like

I dont think any meats or cooked plants remove buffs

1 Like

Meat does, I tried last night

2 Likes