My first two weeks on Boundless + My opinions

So happy I could help!! :smiley: Boundless is definitely addictive, I find myself getting more and more so as time goes on! :grin::+1:

2 Likes

I usually pair cooked prime meat or meat with starberry pies, and I haven’t noticed it cancelling my pie buff

1 Like

Maybe I’m wrong but I thought Last night it cancelled the teaching pie buff

2 Likes

Basic food such as meat or yams won’t affect any of your buffs, but for example eating a soup when you already have a pie buff will cancel your pie buff

3 Likes

I think it was prime meat I was eating

2 Likes

I normally eat those with my pies, let me jump into the game for a sec to test this. I am 100% sure meat should not cancel pie buffs

3 Likes

Like I said I could be wrong, I’m very new anyways and don’t know enough

2 Likes

It’s no problem, we were all new once :slight_smile:

Food Im Using (Prime Meat and Starberry Pie)

Pie Buff before I eat the meat

After I ate the meat and it gave me the full-up buff

Eating Prime Meat will not remove your Food Buffs :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Try with teaching pie

1 Like

That will cancel out the other pie’s buff because it is not a basic food

2 Likes

You can eat basic foods (meats and yams) if you have eaten soups/risotto/pies and keep the buff.

But if you want to keep the Food Buff you can not eat another pie/risotto/soup until it is gone

Edit:
Basically what I am saying is:
-Eat basic food if you ate a pie
-Only eat another pie if your buff is almost gone, is gone, or if you want to replace the buff

2 Likes

Most of the time it’s me, but we were moving at the time and aces said he could lead for us. Still the same time, just mostly a different leader than him

1 Like

!hunt Iconic Hunt [6:30pm EST]

Time: In 1 hour 50mins
Planet: Besevrona (Backup Norkyna)
Protections: Caustic 3
Best Bows: Topaz, Diamond, Sapphire
Hunt Type: Ground/ Backup Platforms
Notes: Dodge Bomb event donations welcome after hunt.

Hunt Commander: Orrian

@Oortian

1 Like

There are some ridiculously good girl builders! I’m just as jealous of their creative skills as I am of the guys that are better than me :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

6 Likes

Like @Mittekemuis

5 Likes

Oh my bad :sweat_smile: I only joined the hunts recently so I had no idea! Thanks for the correction :slight_smile:

Lol, no worries