My health and the future of Nova Golda Market

Thoughts and prayers with you Aenea, limit the stress. I know it’s easy to say… in my limited experience my father was given a timeframe of “up to two years.” That was 7 years ago. He changed his diet, and his stress level as this is for stomach cancer. He’s still roaming around annoying people :slight_smile: Anyways not saying it’ll help, but it can’t hurt!

9 Likes

I assume that google translate didn’t get this part right? Haha

5 Likes

Got a good collection of Oxycodone, 5mg, 10mg and 20mg, helps quite well, with sleep too, haha, tho I try to take as little as possible during the day since I otherwise do absolutely nothing besides staring…

It’s a Dutch saying, doesn’t translate well, lol

5 Likes

ohh, i cant tell you how sad it makes me…
only wish you the best…
if i can do something to realize some ideas from you faster,
if theres something you need…
pls tell me…
feel hugged <3

10 Likes

Thats very sad to hear :unamused::unamused::unamused:
But Most important is that you get healed and do whats important to your self , Take your time for whatever you Like to do and you can do.
Hopeninig all the best for you and Like all Others Said If there is Help needed Just let US know.
Greetings Turrican2006

3 Likes

I’m sorry to hear this turn of events. This hits a bit close to home with me… just know that we all wish you the best and are sending you love and positivity :rainbow:

If doctors are giving up there’s always fenbendazole and vitamin E

6 Likes

Sorry you are going through this, I love nova golden, I have seen you a few times in the game and you are always nice, I wish I could have a magic wand and make you better.

2 Likes

What is fenbendazole, I have a friend that has cancer and she maxed out radiation already.

2 Likes

Good luck @AeneaGames, Sending you positivity and love. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Well it sounds crazy but it’s dog de-wormer… but they are finding that it is effective in mice at getting rid of cancer… so some unsatisfied cancer patients have started taking it with some success… the vitamin E seems important too… though I would think fresh unprocessed foods would be just as beneficial along with reducing stress and doing whatever it takes to laugh

9 Likes

Well !@#%. I’m so unbelievably sorry to hear this @AeneaGames. PLEASE let me know if there’s anything I can do to help IRL or in-game. We all love you and wish you the absolute best. You’ve got this!!

6 Likes

Sorry to hear it Aenea. You’ve made this place a better place, and we hope to see you around for some time still. Wishing you the best.

4 Likes

@AeneaGames I am so sorry you are going through this. Cancer has touched my family a few times and it’s just heartbreaking. What ever the future holds, you have friends in this community. :heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse: stay Boundless, my friend.

6 Likes

it’s all very inconsiderate of you @AeneaGames …anything to get out of forging!

but you know how I really feel and anyhow, I don’t see you going down easily…seem far too strong minded for that :boundless:

9 Likes

Very Sad News :pensive:

3 Likes

I’m so sorry to learn all of this Aenea. Hang in there! :’(

3 Likes

I think there are many people like me who have a lack of words to express the sadness felt when hearing this news. Although we haven’t interacted with each other that much I have seen enough in the forums and such to have grown great admiration for your dedication, passion and especially your willingness to help community.

You are a legend in this game and as long as I play my promise to you is that you will always remain that way. You are eternal.

But your story isn’t done yet! I think I can speak for the majority of people here by saying we will cherish every moment we have with you. Remember that you are not alone, the boundless community is with you in whatever capacity you need.

Like I said we haven’t interacted that much but that doesn’t change how I feel.

I love you @AeneaGames, please take care of yourself.

16 Likes

Aenea im sending you a special healing heart ,within my heart is a wish for you to be in no pain and to give you back your health and become well .'Miracles can happen to mankind and im asking the devine powers that be light of "Love & Peace to make you a surviver and to forever be a beautiful being you are to be happy & healthy and carry on shining like a bright star you are in boundless.Ive read lovely messages here to you. My sweetheart you have helped and touched other peoples hearts here.You touched my heart when i just read your post.Stay brave & big hugs to you xxx:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

6 Likes

I think we can all safely agree that this is so completely true :orange_heart:

9 Likes

F@%* cancer

5 Likes