My house in therka market

hi all been a while since ive been on here. ive been trying to keep up to my portals as ive been having internet problems over the last month or so ive 3 in aquatopia which are all fuelled but my main house with all my things in is in therka. now i cant exactly remember what was in there as i had a lot of storage underground but there was a ton of gems, gem tools, metals etc and a lot of red, blue, yellow and normal gleam. now i understand this is prob my fault for the overlook but it seems ive put the wrong fuel in and its expired now ive managed to tether my phone to my PC to have a look to see what was happening all my places in aquatopia are fine with a few weeks left come to my main house its been ransacked everything gone glass, machines everything in my storages. now as you can imagine im feeling kinda annoyed about losing my stuff and i mean everything i had was in that base. now im not asking for donations or charity but im just wanting to know who took it all??

It was us, we were Scavenging a little and your House was gone wild for a while, by now everything would have been gone (If it wasn’t on the Market…).
We got a little Rule for our Scavenges, if the one we got everything from shows up somewhere and wants his stuff back we will do that ;).
I don’t know the real Numbers of what we got, and we started to Machine Everything aswell, but just tell me what you need back and we will do our best :).

6 Likes

Aye i understand that and have no problem with it. Like i said was a overlook on my part and i know people do that. To be fair i had that much i was planning on using i cant remeber exact quantities of gems,tools etc so as painful as it is to say i cant really ask for anything as i dont know what i had. Ill just have to start from scratch

If you need some stuff to get you going, let me know. Happy to give you some stock from Grump Store to get you back on your feet.

1 Like

We’re trying to extract the hurtfull Stuff out of our Storage and bring that by.

On my List are:
Gems (Of each kind)
Gleams (White and Red)
Glass
Doors
Shopstands

Let me know if im Missing something :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Thankyou for doing this. And no that would be fine thankyou. @philelliott thanks man i should be good only thing i may be stuck on is glue for tools but i can make that. Thank you though :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

olso ask me pollard :smile: if ya need stuff
you know where to find me

1 Like

will do bud thanks