My new base (storage and machines)

hey me and @PharaohNai are building my new base here’s some screens off what we got so far
i had some side plots so i added a Egyptian house for the janitor :joy: we still building the shell so no decor yet but ya can get a feel for the size

the plan:

go to fifland to have a look
our go to the sunken town mall use the aquatopian empire portal in the ultima worldhub and then use the subway to ash village

15 Likes

do you used app to pre-build this ? if so I could use one thoo

1 Like

my friend uses a program called magicvoxel and its free to use
i tryd it for a week and its easy to learn
http://www.voxelmade.com/magicavoxel/

2 Likes

Thanks, will give it a shot

Not big enough for the one and only MOE man!

1 Like

worked on the big room
created lots off space and acces
also made in second floor a false bottom for future machine coil repairs

gonna wait for chiseling until its all build cause mirroring something chiseled can get dangerous :sunglasses:

5 Likes

You.are.a.MACHINE!!!

1 Like

i had an awesome idea since i dont need extra space the egyptian house beside the build ill make into a guest house for returning players i deck it out with machines and all if they wish to make a quick comeback they can stay there in meantime i can use the big house to help them with build materials i hoard

2 Likes

Looking good. And you seem to be making quick work of it too.

been working hard on storage and machines today
if anybody got some tips on how to group items let me know i have plenty off nooks and corners to stash stuff
after this update i install water elevators to go up to the top penthouse
:smile: having a blast
i messed with machines and found a neat way to hide my coils and protect
from above repairable complelty

ow and i did some testing to light up the build using color matching gleam not sure i keep it though

im kinda happy with what i got so far i wanted to do my crafting room like an organ
and it sorta looks like one hahaha

1 Like