My Novice Boundless Experience, So far

I must say even though i am semi-confused still playing this game, I am in love with it (sept for the server connection for some reason hates me xD)

This is my first of I hope many videos of Boundless Content @

6 Likes

Welcome to Boundless. Good to see you’re enjoying your experience so far. Have fun!

3 Likes

Awesome, another YouTuber in our ranks :smile:

Welcome and I hope you’ll have better experience with the connection, it hates us all from time to time :joy:

2 Likes

welcome to boundless man :slight_smile: enjoy the game! and everyone is here to help if you need a hand :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Yeah it is fun xD thnx

Lol good to know about the Server connection being about equality hahaha jk jk jk

1 Like

Sweet! Thanks!

1 Like

Welcome to Boundless, @TechStomper!

Loving the first impressions video! There’s something so great about watching new players learning the ropes - the element of discovery is honestly one of the games best selling points. There’s so much to see and do already, but so much more to come.

If you make it to Elopor, stop by in Elop Portas and say hello.

As for the comment on clay characters, I had a real life friend say pretty much the exact same thing. He posted this picture in Whatsapp;

And now it’s hard to unsee :joy:

I personally love the models though. There’s something fun and derpy about them that just makes me smile; especially coupled with the fun emotes.

2 Likes

I think maybe my problem with the characters is they lack a bit of difference? Like stuff to seperate their body parts like i love the models of the ones that wear clothing and armor. Also what i am assuming are the females look 10x better in my eyes XD

Anyways yeah ive been to elos portor but in games like this i kind of like swtting myself up and getting a base away from people AND then setting up.near a community after i figute everhthkng out XD

1 Like

Having more customizable character models is still in progress last I heard, but it’s definitely already planned.

1 Like

yeah i heard, that will be sweet xD