My solo viable latency friendly frustration free skill setup

@ level 50, 993 skill points:

• No durability loss, so no need for extra tank. If you die to lag/stupidity it’s OK.
  • Can craft everything
  • Maximum mining efficiency (titanium/gem tool)
  • Good soil farming on starter planets with silver shovels
  • Maximum movement speed
  • Enough inventory to farm 2+ hours without base trips
  • Can easily take all T5 mobs due to base attributes
  • Deals with server lag without costing you loot.

I’ve been running this for months with some minor tweaks from time to time. It works really really well for a crafter / miner setup. I can make and farm anything my shop needs with this setup.

9 Likes

Thank you for doing this.

Thank you for doing this… I promise not to use Omi-shop in any discussion about Economy design for at least 1 week :slight_smile:

love love love you!

No grapple mastery? You madman!

1 Like

Thanks for sharing this! It’s really interesting to see how you chose to spend your points. I want to share my setup if that’s okay as it’s pretty similar but with a few key differences. :smiley:
I mainly play as a gatherer, so my focus is on collecting large quantities of stone and wood. This requires me to survive on high tier planets long enough to get what I need. I have a lot more points on vitality and regeneration, but I’m also really slow. I maxed out the light skill because I’ve always hated carrying torches :stuck_out_tongue: The skills I have transfer quite well to hunting, so I put a couple on slingbow mastery after the update and I’m good to go with that as well.

My skill layout looks like this:

As you can see, I have a lot less focus on anything related to gem harvesting and crafting, as @OmniUno is the gem master and has everything I will ever need.
I’m still not 100% set on this layout, and will remove some of the redundant mastery skills when I get more cleanse points as I’ve been using iron tools a lot more lately. This has gotten me pretty far though, as I’ve gotten through a lot of the game being self-sufficient before I discovered Omni-shop!
Something like this or like the skills Omni has would definitely work for a builder or someone who wants to be able to play without relying on other people :slight_smile:

1 Like

Will be interesting to see how this changes after the next big update… :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thanks so much for sharing this info gave me some cool ideas!!! :star_struck: