[Mytus II] --[T6 - Fierce Metal Exoworld]--

This planet has “goo” tunnels except instead of goo its kindling :+1:

2 Likes

Completed 99c atlases and some free location tokens now ready at the usual place at Exo Explorers on Lasaina (main portals from TNT Megahub and PS Hub Boori)

Some resource location pictures

Gleam

Twisted and Lustre

Some Ancient

Large Lustre

Thorns and Gravel

Sand and Ash

Mud and Dark Glass (with gleam inside some)

Sponge and Mould

5 Likes

Yeah, though I’m logged into discord a lot more these days, not sure I’d use it… because the Community Chat reaches everybody now, seems the easiest and most efficient way to go with the taxis. :slight_smile: It really has been working well, btw - plus, I can see when people need one since they’re asking now!

Speaking of taxis, probably run one within an hour or so once I get logged on and settled in. :smiley:

Based on @Soju-VB’s info, Kindling definitely would seem to be the thing to go for here - I love when it is in tunnels, remember that once before. BUT, it will get cleaned out quick… :wink:

Oh, and of course the mushrooms. :smiling_imp:

1 Like

Oh yeah, lots of kindling! :grin: I will try not to take too much, just enough to give a nice bit to friends… but I’d hurry if you want it, in these tunnels it will get cleaned out fast! :wink:

3 Likes

Its at the bottom of the pic.

I’ll add a gleam spot to the stations later, but a trick to it - lots of gleam but in the rocks around, particularly right under the spot I saved. :slight_smile:

Does this EXO world have any of the three end game gems like Rift or Umbris?

No end games Gems are on Tier 7 exo and are named with Rift,Umbris,Blink.

Like this one says Metal so this one is more around all type of metal.

Like this one title says umbris : [Kala] --[T7 - Savage Umbris Exoworld]--

3 Likes

Mytus II - T6 Metal Lave (Potent Lvl 5) exo samples and tokens are up in my museum… Location: PS G-TE - Lil Porkchop Block Museum (behind PS Gleam portal)… Note: Gleam is a repeat so here is your second chance to collect some more but in a safe dark glass box… Also have tokens to the following… Lust and Twist trees, Sponge, Thorns, Mud and Ash… To my concrete makers I have Gravel and Sand… enjoy my friends :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I’m just wondering, if I find any primemoral resin, can I use regen bombs on it?

No this is considered as surface resource, so it can’t be bomb regen.

2 Likes

Thank you for replying and helping. I will go look for Kala

kala is dead, was jsut an exemple.

There is no end game gems world active at the moment.

2 Likes

Amazing for the! I have over 900 in maybe 2 hours?

Still some nice hotspots (usually the tiered land masses) for sweet beans on Mytus for those that still might want to farm more of them.

1 Like

I definitely need to do this; thanks for the reminder. :smiley:

Anyone find any growth on this planet at all? If so, I’d be really grateful for a location. Thank you! <3

AAAnd back to cephonex lol

1 Like

I DONT LIKE BEANS AT ALL :crazy_face:

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.