[Mytus II] --[T6 - Fierce Metal Exoworld]--

Yeah, though I’m logged into discord a lot more these days, not sure I’d use it… because the Community Chat reaches everybody now, seems the easiest and most efficient way to go with the taxis. :slight_smile: It really has been working well, btw - plus, I can see when people need one since they’re asking now!

Speaking of taxis, probably run one within an hour or so once I get logged on and settled in. :smiley:

Based on @Soju-VB’s info, Kindling definitely would seem to be the thing to go for here - I love when it is in tunnels, remember that once before. BUT, it will get cleaned out quick… :wink:

Oh, and of course the mushrooms. :smiling_imp:

1 Like

Oh yeah, lots of kindling! :grin: I will try not to take too much, just enough to give a nice bit to friends… but I’d hurry if you want it, in these tunnels it will get cleaned out fast! :wink:

3 Likes

Its at the bottom of the pic.

I’ll add a gleam spot to the stations later, but a trick to it - lots of gleam but in the rocks around, particularly right under the spot I saved. :slight_smile:

Does this EXO world have any of the three end game gems like Rift or Umbris?

No end games Gems are on Tier 7 exo and are named with Rift,Umbris,Blink.

Like this one says Metal so this one is more around all type of metal.

Like this one title says umbris : [Kala] --[T7 - Savage Umbris Exoworld]--

3 Likes

Mytus II - T6 Metal Lave (Potent Lvl 5) exo samples and tokens are up in my museum… Location: PS G-TE - Lil Porkchop Block Museum (behind PS Gleam portal)… Note: Gleam is a repeat so here is your second chance to collect some more but in a safe dark glass box… Also have tokens to the following… Lust and Twist trees, Sponge, Thorns, Mud and Ash… To my concrete makers I have Gravel and Sand… enjoy my friends :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I’m just wondering, if I find any primemoral resin, can I use regen bombs on it?

No this is considered as surface resource, so it can’t be bomb regen.

2 Likes

Thank you for replying and helping. I will go look for Kala

kala is dead, was jsut an exemple.

There is no end game gems world active at the moment.

2 Likes

Amazing for the! I have over 900 in maybe 2 hours?

Still some nice hotspots (usually the tiered land masses) for sweet beans on Mytus for those that still might want to farm more of them.

1 Like

I definitely need to do this; thanks for the reminder. :smiley:

Anyone find any growth on this planet at all? If so, I’d be really grateful for a location. Thank you! <3

AAAnd back to cephonex lol

1 Like

I DONT LIKE BEANS AT ALL :crazy_face:

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.