Name my grapple course!

Well when the planet is hectic why not GrappleDeficitHyperactivity. Because that will happen when you miss a grapple shot :innocent:

or just Gravity is an Illusion

The charackter limit of a beacon is 29 as far as i know

2 Likes

Grappley McGrapple face

1 Like

Yeah, because we aren’t allowed pants!! :rofl:

3 Likes

The Interminable Contention

2 Likes

How about BGAC.
Boundless Grapple Academy Course

1 Like

Haha, this one is a race course. My grapple academy is a separate project in the works :wink:

1 Like

Hectic (Grapple) Races
Hectic (Grapple) Rally
Grapplering (btw - what shape is the course? do you finish at starting point?)
Hectic Grapple Rush (or just Grapple Rush)
Hectic Grapple Run (or just Grapple Run)
Hectic Grapple Dash (or just Grapple Dash)

And, to go with your preference, insert zone in there, like Grapple Dash Zone, Hectic Run Zone or Hectic Rally Zone

1 Like

there isnt really a predetermined shape since im relying off of entirely natural terrain, although to answer your question you do not finish at the starting point

1 Like

Grapplering is out of question so :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

The Grand Hectic

1 Like

If you want an example of what im doing, here is a video of my previous grapple course.

I’ll edit the top post to include this video too

1 Like

that’s cool - way larger area covered than I expected :astonished:

maybe something with swing in name?

Hectic Swingers :astonished: :rofl: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: - just entered adult zone…

3 Likes

Haha, I’m only 14 (Turning 15 in less than a week! :partying_face:) But yea maybe keep the adult references out lol

Maybe something like Hectic Rally Zone? it kinda fits the definition of Rally too

The main thing of inserting Zone In there is to make it a little like how Sonic levels work, how there is a zone with multiple “Acts” aka stages

2 Likes

Hectic Rally Zone sounds good to me :sunglasses:

Or Grapple Rally Zone

You could look for creative and fun names but this is solid and informative.

1 Like

I think I will stick with Hectic Rally Zone unless someone comes up with another one that I like better than that

3 Likes

Make it a course you run backwards and call it : Elpparg

3 Likes

You should get alot of plots place Lava all on the ground call it EZPZ Trials

2 Likes

could be name for portal hub beacon where you have a few portals to different courses, should you have more than one; it would be a place to rally all the grapplers before they decide where specifically they wanna go to break a few grapples (or bones :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:)

1 Like

haha, the first trial is you have to finish multiple grapple courses under a certain time :rofl:

1 Like

@BabyCookie and I are gonna make this grapple course our :honeybee: ch like the last one mwhahahhaha

2 Likes