We have Winners! The Naughty Boat Contest!

Here’s a quickie I was able to throw together in about 10 minutes (including making an account and figuring out the basics of the app). It’s pretty much a standard timeline-based creator, pretty decent for free.
naughtyboats

Edit: My fade animation isn’t triggering, at least for me. So that’s like minus a million points to the app haha.
Edit: They make you pay to save animated gifs. I’m sure there’s another utility that doesn’t charge.

3 Likes

animatron from a quick google
Lets you make animated gifs up to 10 sec for free. Should work.
Edit: nope, it puts in an ugly (and huge!) watermark

So you’re gonna put a few of those on the page to look like actual banner ads? Immersion type thing?

God, nothing is free these days.
Naughty%20Boats

1 Like

Yep exactly. Also it would be a cool way for people to promote their guilds or cities.

1 Like

We are hijacking Gina and Lorelie’s thread though, let’s move it over to

Count me in- I’ve always wanted to do an ad/propaganda poster like the ones in the Fable games. I’ll start with something funny for my shop.

Also the Piglet statue is coming along fairly well but I need to come check out other boat builds to see their scale. It definitely might be awkwardly big.

2 Likes

Hey Everyone! There is some more room left at the Boat Contest! We still have room for 4x8’s and 2x4’s! There is time left, Get your boat on today!

1 Like

So far, I am so excited about this contest! People have been working really hard on their boats/ships! It’s really amazing watching the progress! It’s sooo Boundless!

3 Likes

It’s amazing watching the progression everyone is making with their boats/ships!

2 Likes

Still a WIP but it’s coming together.

16 Likes

I am so in love with this build! Seriously, it is brilliant! :heart:

There is still time and space to enter the Naughty Boat Contest!

1 Like

I’d like to do a submarine with an interior but I think I’ve bitten off as much as I can chew for the next couple of months :smiley:

Or maybe a bathysphere.

1 Like

@xira1979 there is still time, it ends 3/1!

1 Like

Heh we’ll see if things calm down in the next month.

1 Like

Okay, guys, I am totally done.

Now it is up to you to connect the ship with the docks. I think I did everything according to the rules.

If you need me for permission to finish making it blend in the environment send me a pm.

2 Likes

I had a quick look last night and it’s all looking great so far!

6 Likes

There is a little more time left in the boat contest! Come and join the fun! The boats are looking sooo good! Come check it out!

1 Like

There is still time to build a boat! Contest ends 3/1. All of the boats are fun and creative! Come check them out!

2 Likes