Naughty love fest 2:30 PM EST

iLLumiNaughty is ready to give YOU some NAUGHTY LOVE! :tulip::tulip::tulip:

We will be trading in Naughty Village, just outside of the TNT Trior Planetary Portal. You can get there via TNT Mega Hub, Naughty Mall, Naughty Main Hub, and the Naughty Hunt Lodge. See you tomorrow, all you Naughty Peeps! :heart::heartpulse::heart:

8 Likes

What time frame?

Most of us are in the US. We’ll be trading throughout the day. I’ll announce it in chat when we’re set to go. :blush::+1:

Ok sweet. I’m US also, Seattle area time

1 Like

I will be there with my :heart: on my sleeve!

3 Likes

We will also be hosting from the Naughty Hunt Lodge prior to our hunt tomorrow! :nerd_face:

3 Likes

Can’t wait!!! I’ll be there in a couple of hours! :grin:

1 Like

come Trade your bouquets, today at 2:30 EST in iLLumiNaughty! :heartpulse::heartpulse::tulip::heartpulse::heartpulse:

3 Likes

10 mins in the naughty village accessible through the tnt planetary hub, naughty hunt lodge and the naught mall!

2 Likes

Here is a shot from this one - everybody looks so great, just love these wearables!! :smiley:

Between the chat and the event, Boundless has an even more incredible feel that usual! :slight_smile: I’m really loving this!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

we will be hosting another group event at 7 pm est 2/13/20

1 Like

exchange starting in 10 mins

1 Like

Please Join us today 2/14 at 230 pm est in the naughty village to trade those beautiful flowers!

3 Likes

Pics from today’s trade just a bit ago! :grin:

2 Likes