Naughty Mall is Looking for Shop owners!

Looking to open a shop? The Naughty Mall located on Trior in illuminaughty has the spot for you. We have various shop sizes to suit your needs. New to the game and just getting started? No problem we have a few premade stores built for use until your ready to build your own. I am willing to pay 25k to open a shop. I will give you the 25k once the shop is built and stocked. Here are some pics of the Naughty Mall! Contact me here, in game Lorelie or on discord Lorelie#5783

7 Likes

I put up an advertisement at EZPZ hub if you don’t mind :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:. should i put the contact info somewhere?

3 Likes

Sure they can contact me in game Lorelie :slight_smile: Thank you!

1 Like

Do you have any really small shops? I’m from the elephant guild, and since we already have two large shops, we don’t think we could stock a full sized area. :grin:

1 Like

Hey I’m a returning player getting re-established and would love to open a shop in the mall! Would plot 103 be available? Looks like it is!

1 Like

Added :grin:

We have 1 plot shop space or 1x2 shop space

If the sign says available then it is!

I’m interested in #86

absoultly Alex! I am on today contact me in game, Lorelie when you have a chance

1 Like

Okay, great! Will do! I’ll be on in a little bit…

Hey there! We’re two new starters @SpeedFreak & @SpeedBeast in-game and we’d be interested in getting a shop started, could we DM?

yes absoultly! My in game is Lorelie. I also have a mailbox in the purple hall at Lorelie’s Place

1 Like

Hi Lorelie,

This is Ossi again from the Elephant Guild. I love our shop on Trior. Please do fix the new opening of the shop across your own shop: 1) there is a block obstructing the entrancw 2) the sign above the shop should read the same as the sign on the other entrance saying ‘Elephant’ plus the emoji elephant. Thank you, Ossi

1 Like

Is the Naughty Mall shutting down or just its portals?

2 Likes

The mall is still standing however there is not enough oort to fill portals.

1 Like

Would like to open a shop at naughty mall.

1 Like

I thought it’s dead :thinking:
Do you like a shop or specially at naughty mall?
You can try your luck also at Brown Mall which is new and blasting at the moment or at DK Mall which is also a good place to be or the new Grandeur market

5 Likes

@roxie6136 you should just b able to plot. The mall is dying, not sure how much activity is going through there with portals closed.

2 Likes

I don’t know about others but i moved on to others.

1 Like