Near Max Centraforge Method

I’m sharing my method of centraforging.

It will get you to near max level for each boons.

Round 1: Stabilization paste 2
Round 2: Mix of 3-4 gums of your choosing
Round 3: Fate Paste 2
Round 4: Draining boon compound 2
Round 5: Boon Removal compound 1 (Boon removal 2 is actually WORSE due to vigor cost) if you don’t like the boon selected:
Round 6: Vigor catalyst 2
Round 7: stabilization paste 2
Round 8: Fate past 2
Round 9: Draining boon compound 2
Round 10: Vigor catalyst 2
Round 10-50ish: Repeat rounds 7-10

16 Likes

very kind to share this. I’ve not forged a thing yet. So will look at this when I do.

Question. I’ve never seen a hammer forged yet that’s not a cross pattern. What happened to the 8x8 block busters like jiivita made in his video? I would be interested in hammers other than cross pattern.

3x3 block buster (oh boy 8x8 would be overkill :smiley: )are next step from cross pattern. You just need to put more boon points in this boon. Forge Buffs - WIP (only boons at the moment) might be helpful.

Lovely. I personally like to max 1 stat with this method

1: gum
2: gum
3: gum
3: fate 2
4: spam draining compund 2

good buff?
5: trait reduction gum
6: trait reduction gum

bad buff?
5: Boon Removal 2

spam draining 2 until you drop

Karo, what rank items can you get up to with that method? You don’t use the stabilization paste?

Area of explosion 10, well anything really. I never drop below 800 durability. With good RNG I max 2 skills or 3 at 60%. And I don’t use stabilization.

Nice! That is definitely a less resource dependent method. I’ll try it. Without the stabilization paste and vigor catalyst you won’t be able to get to max though. Just made these nice little snipers.

Your method is awesome for maxing. I’ve been wondering if it’s possible. However at 50 rounds cost of forging surely exceeds cost of a gem tool :confused: Plus you have to use it with durab epic and a pie. Totally worth the fun, but not the money.

Very true, but by putting longevity on it, I more then double the life of the item and still have 2 great stats to work with. Still it would never sell at the price that would make it worthwhile.

Maybe i’ll throw one of them up on the market to see what it will fetch

People buy insane amounts of compacted soft and medium coal, but no one buys compacted hard coal which is more expensive but has the same spark-coins ratio as soft an medium. lol, people are scared of high prices

Thanks for the information :slight_smile:
I’ll try your techniques to finally get my “miner’s helper” with glow 3 and drop-attraction 3.

A high durability sniper for use only on the roadrunners I think should be in every hunters armament. I’ll let you know if it sells

Ohhh… good idea. That would be very nice, and i’m sure a good seller

1 Like

hmm… should have kept that one I guess :wink: