Need a dose of dev art it's almost fatal

Those lips! :joy: That would have been great!

6 Likes

I agree the lips are awesome! So are the wings!

4 Likes

Love them all!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

The lips with the oortmas beard would’ve been sweeeet

1 Like

4 Likes

Let’s get cooking!

Jess had just done the models for these! https://twitter.com/floofyscorp/status/1234871384704155660

48 Likes

5 Likes

Sweet :sunglasses:

The question is: are these gonna be just decorative entities, or must-have devices replacing furnace in cooking?

1 Like

Ooohhh yeah!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: My homes need these!! And perhaps more ways to prepare all the critters I’ve been slaughtering…? :wink:

3 Likes

How great … now we have to place down another furnace type just for cooking pies and brews instead of throwing them all into furnaces and mixer machines.

1 Like

omg this is awesome!! I just hope they wont need coils or it will ruin the homey feeling of them, or we need a coil link item so we can hide them away ;D

2 Likes

Hopefully they don’t do anything and are just more decorative props like tables and chairs.

3 Likes

I hope they will work as both but still be able to use the mixer

3 Likes

This is why we can’t have nice things :frowning:

I would actually like them to be useful.

10 Likes

Dunno I agree with his point - there are other things that need new models more (beds, new signs, new chairs and tables, new beacons). And while it doesn’t affect me since I don’t cook food really, I can see why chefs might be annoyed.

Though they do look pretty!

1 Like

Oooooo me se wants it :heart_eyes:

It should be fine as something alternate and not a replacement for the furnace

1 Like

I dont think furniture is a priority. It’s something that won’t be useful beyond crafting a couple once for your house and that’s it.

But more beacon variations with different purposes would be nice!

1 Like

I think the new cooking items look great. I hope this is a step to make some of the cooking and brewing more intuitive and also take up fewer meshes.

3 Likes

One thing to remember as well is that this is concept art. Not all concepts get to the final stages of being put in the game.

6 Likes

This was on Twitter… so

6 Likes