Need a dose of dev art it's almost fatal

NEED do you know how much I want armor sets to chase :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

4 Likes

I dunno…prob really old lol. I collect every piece of concept art I come across. I love looking at them

2 Likes

I didn’t like the cuttletrunk head they put out, so Cuttletrunk still wears a monocle.

I would LOVE something like the set pictured here. Especially if the face piece gave him huge single eye :rofl:

2 Likes

I would love to see these creatures, and armor sets in-game. Just look at the flying metal looking wyvern things lol Can I tame and keep wyvern pl0x I’ll take care of him

6 Likes

Can’t breath… Need dev…

6 Likes

Maybe this’ll lure them in…

6 Likes

Yall trying to lure the wrong devs with those cats and dogs.

Watch! This might work!

12 Likes

That looks delicious!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

… But I do think cute kitties could work as well too! :wink: I mean, who can resist THIS face? :smile:

Snowball says, “Plz more art!!” :heart_eyes_cat:

7 Likes

7 Likes

Not quite Dev art but there will be the new Lovestruck items going up on the twitter pages over the next few days :eyes:

12 Likes

don’t tell me you were lured by lemon pictures there, @Leahlemoncakes :face_with_hand_over_mouth::grin:

4 Likes

Yay!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I really can’t wait to see, just love everything about Lovestruck! :smiley:

2 Likes

It was a mixture of the cakes and cats :laughing:

10 Likes

D: makes You wander what @james -chan has a weakness for @DKPuncherello

3 Likes

Probably no complaints on the forums :joy:

8 Likes

I hear it’s this:

Props to anyone who gets the reference @james @leahlemoncakes

1 Like

No plotting wars and complaints :joy:

2 Likes

Seriously none of you brits watch itv4?

1 Like

None of us Brits watch ITV1, let alone 4 :joy:

4 Likes

Felt kinda cheated today not gonna lie lol saw we were getting a sneak peak monday (today) but it was just last years cosmetics :cry::innocent::grin:.

4 Likes