Need a dose of dev art it's almost fatal

One thing to remember as well is that this is concept art. Not all concepts get to the final stages of being put in the game.

6 Likes

This was on Twitter… so

6 Likes

It won’t be coils - it will be special gem charcoal pieces you put underneath it helping to boost the heat output… it has to be the same theme!

3 Likes

Maybe it’ll have steam animations or something :>

1 Like

Or maybe the furnace is the base cooking machine and the specific new block is the one that has a higher output/less energy consumption?

Looking at this again I’m thinking maybe all 4 parts create a new machine for brews and food.

Like the way all the other machines are 4 blocks that you place beside each other in whatever way you like to make the machine.
?

Just a thought.

1 Like

it’d be cool if they were useful.

A BETTER WAY FOR THEM TO WORK:

1. Cooking oven: Instead of them replacing furnace cooking. They just make it faster cooking for food
  2. Cooking pot: Adds a bigger buff to food items after placing them in there for a certain amount of time. If it’s there too long. It gets progressively overcooked and loses their buff amount for how long it’s overcooked. In 5 minutes overcooked is when it starts to lose buffs
  3. Food station: Crafts food faster and doesn’t require spark
  4. Brew station: Crafts brews faster and doesn’t require spark
2 Likes

Well I was more just teasing but I probably shouldn’t participate in the community speculation this time around. I don’t want to share anything that isn’t ready yet or set any expectations of what it means or doesn’t mean. I’m personally looking forward to the next few months of updates and I’m glad to see this art hitting finally.

3 Likes

These are :star:several years old,:star: but still awesome

14 Likes

Would be awesome to see big props / useful itmes that takes more than 1 block space. Like when the
4 workbench crates are all connected it makes a new prop, this time with 16 crates to make a big item ;D

• Base crate, makes the base area for the Large Gem Stand
  • Top crate, makes the crystals on top of it
4 Likes

Omg I wish all of that was in game. Especially the star chart. Pretty please @james that star chart looks cool

6 Likes

OMG ME TOO!

2 Likes

I would love to see all of this :heart:

1 Like

Oh man! Seen these a while back but always nice to see again! Sure hope some or all gets implemented into the game in one way or another.

@Minyi is best Yi.

1 Like

No more bits of leftover ore in my bread? Great! :laughing:

1 Like

Yes (this guy is more 10 char long)

2 Likes

very strange @RedY3 hasnt been asking to reactivate the devart begging thread this month
is there some dev leak i havent seen yet
that stilled redz hunger?
if not its time again for the puppy’s people

6 Likes

There is no way you would believe me but literally less than an hour ago I was thinking of this :joy::joy::joy:. Moebs you’re my man :heart::joy:.

Deeeeeeevs show us some love. Again no pressure we just love your artwork and spoilers :smiley:

2 Likes

You all try puppy eyes and cat eyes but I got a different pair of eyes - more attractive and convincing… Bob’s eyes haha. @Ratchel <3

Edit: Look how trying my experience was during the hunt - bad connection and Bob in my face xD

5 Likes