Need a dose of dev art it's almost fatal

Why rainbow totems? Lets enable the chase for all. Let’s craft the free totems!!!

1 knock using rainbow totem gives +10 magnificence. This way he spills the beans.

2 Likes

Ahhh I see… should we bring an empty inventory so we can collect his split beans?

2 Likes

Dual wield rainbow totems :slight_smile: forged, the hunt is on!

Maybe we can get some screenshots of the upcoming farming stuff, with the obvious caveat that it may change?

8 Likes

I asked my 4yo daughter to do a sad face for the thread…she couldn’t.
I think I’m lucky she can’t fake sad :stuck_out_tongue:

8 Likes

Found Some other Dev art for your shoulder pads…maybe…might need to confirm this is it…:roll_eyes:

3 Likes

O0TdwJm7LKXqE

3 Likes

So future craftable item that expands player inventory?

1 Like

Back pack?
Pockets on my pants :jeans:

3 Likes

We should definitely have dyeable shirt pants etc and make them out of deferent mats like for example cloth clothes then leather then go into like more armor stuff made of iron silver gold titanium etc

I guess it really is ‘hip to be square’ wow those shoulder pads

Concept art for a totally legit and not photoshoped at all boss creature:

tank

Can find them on the upcoming tier 7 worlds (trust me I swear!)

5 Likes

++ impact armor

2 Likes

an anonymous def send this to me today please do not look further into this leak to protect the dev involved

12 Likes

Trundamere starts tugging back the curtain so everybody can pay attention to the man behind the curtain, whom looks suspiciously like the-moebius wearing a fake dev hat.

8 Likes

Propaganda!!! :crazy_face:

1 Like

“Fake dev hat? That’s my old underwear!”

1 Like

I Miss the sound this makes felt like magic :smile:

27 Likes

They should of repurposed it as a mob pacifier, you shake it near creatures to calm them down.

9 Likes