Need a Premium currency

Instead of sinking $$$ into Cubits which are bound to THAT character and THAT character alone, real $$ should buy some form of premium currency instead. And any/all items purchased with Premium currency would be shared with ALL characters (plots, cosmetics, etc.)

I would spend real $ if I could share those cosmetics with all my characters. But not interested in purchasing the same cosmetic more than once. Or plots, for that matter. Could have premium plots count for less, as in each character you create gets 1 instead of one character buying and getting 4.

No.

Just need to make Cubits account wide. Nothing else needs to change.

5 Likes

^^ or this. I would buy cubits if ALL my characters got them.

Doesn’t that open the door to people constantly redoing the first 10 levels for easy cubits?

11 Likes

if cubits are account wide, the gaining of cubits through leveling would need to change somehow i imagine

1 Like

Just needs a rebalance then after level 50. If they want to waste their cubits doing skill resets… let em.

1 Like

You would start a new character, do the first 10 easy levels, and then delete the character. If cubits were account wide you would keep those earned cubits. So you start a new character and repeat the process. This is easily exploitable and nobody would ever purchase cubits for money. So this wont happen.
One purchase should unlock cosmetics account wide though. I totally agree with that.

4 Likes

Cubits wouldn’t transfer. All characters would just get +(total of all purchased cubits) added to their pool. Buy 400? Each char gets 400. New or existing chars. Non-transferrable.

This is still the same issue. Level up to 10, buy plots, delete character, repeat.

1 Like

Yeah but anything you bought would get deleted with that char. Plots are bound to a single character without exception.

Bruv, I swim in cubits on my alts. There is no reason to spend any money at all on alts. Just get what you need with the earned cubits from leveling.

2 Likes

I have 2k+ on all my alts too but I’d rather have plots than masks. Not that I’m even using the plots…

This is easily fixed in a number of ways, if they wanted cubits to be account based rather than character based.
//
I disagree we need another currency. We already have two(/three). Sort out the systems that reward those, if there is a problem with them (in my view is there isn’t, at least not this one).

People already do that, both to fund another alt to unlock, but also to farm all kinds of money from the beginning easy quests.

In fact, it’s VERY easy for someone to artifically set up a plot on the tutorial world for them to easily farm gold that way. Cause most of the quests don’t actually care if you do the work, as long as you have the objects. Such as every quest that tells you to craft an object, they don’t check to make sure YOU physically actively crafted it, it only checks if said object is in your inventory.

The only 2 tricky parts of the beginning quests that would be extra steps, would be that it DOES check if you’ve cooked 2 items in the furnace with that character. And the 200 prestiage in your beacon. Which is easy to get around by getting on your alt, removing the plot, then taking the 10 seconds to switch characters and place down a beacon and fueling it cheaply. The only extra cost is the cheap beacon fuel which isn’t much at all to make, and there is a quest already to claim a land too, which is when you can switch control.

It would literally take like 10-20 minutes to set up, and 5 minutes to run through all the quests to get to level 10ish and gain like 6k+ free coin. Before creating a new alt and redoing it. Again and Again. Very easy to farm, so easy I bet the PC players could make a script to bot it.

That’s coin though, not cubits.

My concern is people easily farming cubits. If cubits were account wide then redoing the first 10 levels would be the best way to amass a huge number of plots.

It’s not exactly compelling gameplay.

But other than Plots, to take up Land, Cubits can only by utility and cosmetic stuff effecting you and only you. Farming for coins, the exact same way, is much worse, as free coins can just flood the economy, and be used to get an unfair advantage over someone who doesn’t do the exact same trick.

cubit isnt easy to farm… lvling takes increasingly more time on higher lvls

1 Like

those who have reached lvl 50 are not making 6k every 10-20 minutes…they are making wayyy more.

Actually, I wouldn’t do this. That isn’t how I play this game nor would it be even if Cubits are account wide. I actually hate leveling systems in video games. They just happen to be a game feature in games that I often play so I just put up with it.

If I want Cubits, then I’ll just buy them with the money I make with the job I have. :beers:

EDIT: But if the devs were to make Cubits account wide, I’d agree that I wouldn’t want them exploitable in any very serious way that would be unhealthy for the game overall.

I like the idea of cosmetics being shared between all characters, and maybe to combat alt farming make a 24 hour cooldown after deleting a character.