Need a taxi ride please!

Hi there folks, I am trying to get my friend from Vena V to Solum, so I need a taxi ride to a couple different planets. I am sort of new to this game the way it is now (I played it when it was still Oort and right after it became Boundless).

As it is, I am having a hard time finding gold, which is all I need to be able to escape this planet :slight_smile: I won’t be on until later today, but I am hoping someone can help me out!

my coords are

Is this your friend?

Nope! He hasn’t signed into the forums yet. I bought him the game just a couple days ago, and he refuses to play until I get him to where I am haha

Hmm, interesting how many Australian and US friends there are.

Go there, get to EU market, then find a Vena V location marker, then warp to your friend. You need about 1000-1500c to do that, depending if you want to go back to solum or not. It seems like you are very close to warp shop owned by @Jeffrotheswell

1 Like

Awesome! Thanks so much!

One more question, I have purchased the location markers, but do I still need to have someone warp me? I have been trying to read up on this, and it looks like I still need to get someone to take me since I haven’t been there before

If you right click the location markers they should be added to you location tab - you should then be able to select them when you have set up and activated your warp blocks

3 Likes