Need hammers!

I am looking for 5ss diamond hammers, T6/7 with speed and 3x3. May lead to regular and larger orders.

2 Likes

if noone else is doing it, ill do them for you T6 hammers, also using mega fast brews?

3 Likes

Yes or strength with T7. (obviously)

2 Likes

got them cooking, there;s 2 types

3 Likes

would love you to outsource your recipe book for your various items!

5 Likes

Wohooooooo!! Happy now.

2 Likes

:+1: :slight_smile:

3 Likes

45 hammers , hows 300k for them?

2 Likes

Perfect. Lemme know when to pick em up :smiley:

2 Likes

In roughly 30 minutes they are done :grinning:

Edit:They are done, I’m on raxxa

2 Likes

Sorry I afk’d a little. I will be right there.

2 Likes

I’ll take some too if you want more sales? :wink:

2 Likes

@HOST can I put in a order of 8ss T6 speed bro :heart: Those hammers are calling me lol

2 Likes

I’d like to put in an order for those speedy diamonds as well! Same as Naeah with 45?

2 Likes

X_X i would never thought I got asked to do more, the thing here is I don’t really forge besides for my own due to the time it takes, the time I do not really have nor do I have the right setup for these.

but that being said I do love to forge for friends so this means I will do them, it will just take a bit of time.

@CaptAmerica1611 how many do you want?
@kemyobra for sure bro, but also going to take a bit I do need to get some resources haha
@Shadykatt34 alrighty!

as i said give me some time ill get them cooking asap!

3 Likes

@HOST I’m not in a rush I just like to have them there for when I’m ready to go. Whenever you get them done is cool just hmu :heart:

3 Likes

Apparently we are short on forgers who make what people like. xD Looks like this has turned into Hosts Hammer Forging thread. :smiley: I blame Georgio Oortmani’s, @georgegroeg got me spoiled and now I have a specific set of forges I like. Lol.

4 Likes

Hence kind of why I mentioned if people were willing to open source their recipes so others can try to make their own. I know it is a lot of work to document the steps but anything to help give people an idea of what mats and sequence people use to likely get the stats would be helpful.

5 Likes

I forge too, but in process of building my forge again and creating all my ingredients, so in meantime I need some good stuff still

3 Likes

I don’t MIND forging, my problem is having the time to do all the hunts to have the stuff to do the forging.

2 Likes