Need help with the prestige Plants

Good evening,
I dont understand the System behind the prestige Plans. They really great not only because of Prestige.
But i have questions…
The first step is clear it Shows the time to grow and it goes faster with fertilizer.
But than… example… i have two finished grow Plans. one have 3 Green Bars the other have one Orange and 2 green. what Shows me that? the other question is, is it possible that the plant lives forerver if i put fertilizer on it day by day or will it die any time without a chance?

Fixed the typo in the title. Tho I can’t help with anything else as I have never done anything with farming :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

They are temporary and in the end will look as lovely as mine lol .

2 Likes

I can’t give you an answer about your plant having 2 green bars and one orange because none of my prestige plants had ever fitted in this scenario. But, from my observations, I can tell that plants usually have orange bars when they are not fully grown and it shows the approximate time left until fully grown. When fully grown, green bars will become purple to show that they are slowly withering and the time is now a countdown until the plant wither. Of course, you can put fertilizer to keep them alive a little longer, but I personally didn’t succeed to give them more than 4w1d in total. And in the end, they WILL wither no matter what you do.

When I first made them, I used to fertilize them once and sometimes twice a day, but I realized that it didn’t change the time set that much because it is all approximate anyways. Since, they are easy to craft, I don’t waste my time to fertilize them anymore except when I plant them to help them grow a little bit faster.

2 Likes

You can trust AudreyTT ! She is the one taking care of all the prestige plants in our domain and I like the look of the purple Harlequins, so she has a lot to care for :slight_smile:

1 Like

so the way I understand it, all plants have a chance of ticking to next stage every 24min

the plant in the screenshot below need 2 ticks to become fully grown, and its estimated to take 1week.
in a week you have 420x24 min periods. ((24760)/24=420)
So I imagine a 210 faced dice being rolled every 24 min.(cause the plant needs 2 ticks to grow so the 420 is divided by two)
So with the luck I have, I have seen prestige plants mature in a day, one took 2 months, most mature in a week.

I hope it helps :wink:

6 Likes