Need to build PixelArt

Where can I build it so I don’t annoy anybody by ruining the scenery with my build? I don’t want to do it underground.

3 Likes

Your plots are your own and pixel art is just as relevant as the best builds in the game. Some might whine but there are likely plenty of things to say about whatever they make too. Build it anywhere you want man.
Edit to add that you’re welcome to come build by me on maryx too and there are plenty of other little communities around here that would probably love to have some cool pixel art as well.

3 Likes

I 100% agree, but it is always a good idea to talk to the neighbours, because their percentages may vary (doesn’t matter if you are making pixel art, a starship or a cathedral. more fun to build if there’s no unnecessary friction)

1 Like

I second what coolpants said, I’m on Maryx and we’d love to have you build your art over here! Head to Maryx thru TNT hub, brings you to EZPZ hub, then look for Plenty Road or Land of Plenty. As it suggests, plenty of room for u to build to your hearts content!

1 Like

@Ratchel would likely welcome more pixel art into the dome and on the outside of the dome. We have a few pieces around already

@Coolpants I know, but if I need to argue and debate things like this in game it defets the puprose of gaming (relaxing for me).

@RobZadouch thanks, i’ll check it out :slight_smile:

1 Like