Not the best planet for blink

6 Likes

Locations for:

• Mud
  • Ancient wood (some pieces on twisted)
  • Lustrous wood
  • Sand
  • Gravel
  • Multiple gleam locations (all singles)
  • Thorns
  • Igneous rock

3 Likes

no cool gleam spot ?

1 Like

I explored half the planet and didn’t found any decent spot.

1 Like

Singles only so far, but this is the most in one area I have found yet.

3 Likes

Still enjoy finding these on planets

10 Likes

Any really flat spots of Stark green grass gotta stock up on the Easter Grass

3 Likes

Completed 99c atlases and some free location tokens now ready at the usual place at Exo Explorers on Lasaina (main portal from PS Hub Boori)

Completed 99c atlases and free location tokens also in the TNT Alcyon hub for easy access when heading to the Exo via the TNT Megahub in case you forget to bring yours.

NeftalTNT

Pictures of resources in atlas and various locations

4 Likes

I did not see any really good spots for the stark green. The big open fields I found had the other 2 grass types unfortunately.

3 Likes

Soju I’m so glad ur back bro :blush:

2 Likes

Neftal (T7-Savage Blink Exo) Samples and tokens are up in my museum… Location: PS G-TE - Lil Porkchop Block Museum (behind PS Gleam portal)… Note: Gleam (Weary Yellow) is an NEW exo exclusive color but sadly only locations with singles were found … Tokens for the following are available: Twist and Lust trees, Mud, Tangle w/ Growth singles… Concrete mats: Sand and Gravel tokens available for my fellow concrete makers… enjoy my friends :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Happy to be mostly back :wink: … still getting some connection issue spikes but its leaps and bounds better than it was last month

4 Likes

Yay, new weekend T7 always great! :grin: I’ll get some mine tokens up later!

2090 2091 2092

Edit: A few more pics! :smiley:

2103 2104

7 Likes

Finally found a good gleam spot. Coords are 692, 687, 48. I can give anyone a token in probably 4-5 hours after I get back from the Exo myself.

11 Likes

Ty for the location! I have tokens now at the exo shuttle on Tana :smiley:

3 Likes

someone found mould already?

Welcome to LAVA WORLD. :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::rofl:

5 Likes

I found a pretty good spot for stark green
121N 808E :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Race to the Branch Funnel Fungus?

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.