[Neon V] --[T5 - Turbulent Blast Exoworld]--

This is half of what i was expecting by an exoworld named neon.

Neon. atomic number: 10 (V is the roman numeral for 5 so its half the number. if it was X, i’d change my mind)

The reason Neon lights are called Neon lights are because neon was the first Noble Gas that they made glow. some of them don’t even use Neon. Neon has an orange glow when electrified.

Dont judge me. Just trying to throw out some chemistry :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Love the colors! Its like Malurialkrib’s color scheme mixed with Serpinsarindi’s world gen, wish I could build here!

Get out of my mind!!! :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

A few more shots, including a resin swim with a photobomb! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I don’t know how it is now, but there was a lot of resin left still last time I was on.

5 Likes

Seems to me that most people who needed resin have now been able to harvest it…see far fewer complaints of planets stripped of resin before they could log on.

4 Likes

What are people using all that resin and petroleum for btw? Just deco?

I use it for filling in floor chisel patterns. Mine are pretty basic but I have seen some really great designs on other builds.

Edit fixed typo.

Ooo thank you for adding the icons and such to tell us if colors are unique!

Might be nice to see what the goo kernel colors are(even though I gather them regardless haha)

Wouldn’t they be the rock colors? Not sure since I never really payed attention though.

they can be rock colors and sponge color.

1 Like

What strikes me with this EXO planet …
is that the surface water is very low.
Normally water level is on 64 … on this planet, it is approximately level 32
Strange … or this planet is losing water at a rapid pace???

Less swimming to do though :wink:

2 Likes

looks similar water basin type as serp…wonder of water level there. I’ll get my wellies out…

Say Bai Bai to the water. Like what’ll happen to earth with global warming!

Yeah, it looked to me as if the floating ice fields were originally on the surface of the water then the water level dropped and the ice stayed floating in the air… in my mind anyway.

1 Like

go up to the floating ice fields and then see if they are at altitude 64. If yes, the bug is confirmed

Doesn’t mean its a bug, it’s probably the biome is made like that. It’s like Houchus with it’s “water fall”. There i terrain way below 64 without water.

Agreed :+1: just an interesting design aspect for the planet. Also appears like the plant formations that are normally seen underwater are above the water surface here.

1 Like

yea. Like houchus and caves on all worlds (do those count as terrain?)

I have spent a lot of time on Neon V gathering, and who knows maybe the reduction in water = a perfect planet for Cactus :stuck_out_tongue:

Annotation%202020-03-09%20055748

5 Likes