Netflix Ozark (and other shows)

Anyone watched or in the process of watching Ozark? Crazy show…I can’t get enough and highly recommended it. lol

1 Like

watching since premiere and waiting for each season is a pain lol

it’s one of my favorite on Netflix

1 Like

Mine too! I just started watching it a week ago and am already to season 3. I can’t stop watching it. lol

1 Like

At least you had 3 seasons to watch - I went through pain of waiting for season 2 and then 3 haha.

What else you find as captivating on Netflix?
I got sucked in by a German show called Dark (2 seasons available and the final 3rd coming on the 27th this month).

1 Like

I’ll have to check that out. I like quite a few of their series. Stranger Things was a favorite of mine. I was watching one called Bordertown. It was alright, but Ozark took over for me. lol

1 Like

ah yes - just ok for me after the initial season but the second and especially the third were just wow! the humor in the last one made me laugh so much and 80s references (whats in cinemas, the fashion and gaming as well as VHS and all - sentimental journey of sort haha)

Bordertown - very good. Like it a lot (just finished the new season). Sorjonen is a quite unique character in the criminal genre.

1 Like

totally agree…season 2 and 3 really take the series to another level. especially season 3. Yeah, I need to get back to Bordertown but Ozark just kind of took over on me. Back a few years ago Breaking Bad really had me hooked. I think Ozark just hits alot of those same buttons for me.

1 Like

yes, yes, yes - a perfect slow-burn show picturing not so perfect life of very ordinary people; a lot of stuck-in-life characters, and imperfections of life in the greatest country in the world (like financial struggles of Whites facing costs of cancer treatment: and they both had decent jobs! a complete write-off of whole groups of people leaving in certain areas etc.)

loving the spin-off: Better Call Saul - if only they were releasing the seasons faster lol

1 Like

It’s Saul Good - Man

:rofl:

1 Like

my favorite moment so far haha - finding out where the name came from :sunglasses:

1 Like

Did @boundmore or anyone watch Tiger King on Netflix? It is completely off the rails.

Here are a couple new headlines:

Carole Baskin was just awarded Joe Exotic’s zoo in Oklahoma

Carole Baskin’s late husband’s will was a forgery law enforcement officials say

:rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Looked into it and read about it, but documentaries are not my favorite type of shows to watch, so I will be more inclined to watch a movie that is said to be made in future (Brad Pitt mentioned as possible cast, yay!). Now it says it’s Nicolas Cage, not as excited about that but I would most likely watch any show based on the story.

1 Like