New around here! Need some help

Hi forum, just wanted to know if if i buy the early access can i play right now?

Hi TrikRisk. Welcome to the forum. :smile:Sure, you can play the game straight away.
We are currently in pre-alpha and you can follow the progress here on the forum.
Have fun :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yes you can!

2 Likes

Just keep in mind it’s pre-alpha! Not all of the features shown in the trailer can be found in the current game, but they’ll be there soon!! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Thank you and both of you guys! I haven’t bought the game yet cus in my country things are a little harsh economically. I’ll wait for the next month, just wanted to make sure it was gameplay right away. Thanks people! :smiley:

3 Likes

I know, and that amuses me! I want to test this game and help it grow, off course the touch we add as just one person is small but as a community is great. I want to join you guys as soon as possible, should i take down the thread now?

1 Like

Nah, probably not. The forum has built in technology that brings up posts similar to what others are posting. So maybe someone else has (or has already had) your same questions and by leaving your post intact you help answer their questions :smiley: Neat, right?

1 Like

Yeah I saw that “similarity” component but i wasnt sure it worked well. the concept of it is really great though. does it only happen here on Boundless?

1 Like

I think it’s a feature of any discourse forums (Discourse is the name of the company that makes the forum technology Boundless uses).

1 Like

Oooh nice, didn’t even know such companies existed xD but yeah it’s nice too look to and has a nice feedback/notification system as well as that similarity feature

1 Like

Yeah it is, or at least a very commonly used plugin for it.