New Batch of Emojis Please

As I progress with the interior of my build, I’m finally giving emojis a serious test run as artwork. Some of them actually look legitimately nice and not quite as cartoonish as the rest. More of those would be better.

One particular style I’d love to see is Oortian citizen portraits. Maybe something showing as much as :man_health_worker: in male and female with 3 headpieces each, in 8 colors or so. IMO they’d do more for immersion than any of the current Boundless ones. Having pictures of humans on my wall just feels weird and I doubt any of them will make it into my build the way I’d like.

I feel like this could be added before the real update. Couldn’t we do a community design thing then @james could just slap it into the game?

6 Likes

I hadn’t thought about this before…but you’re so right, Oortian portraits make perfect sense! I love this idea :smiley:

1 Like

what if…and this is far out there…the oortians were humans D: by a different name

1 Like

:flushed: We are the ancestors of the oortians? Does that mean we’re going to evolve into rock golems?

the rock golems are not the oortians, they are just ‘citizens’ as far as the game is concerned to this point. so no we won’t.

if humans evolve into rock golems that makes us citizens :slight_smile:

at the very least
being a rock golem in the future isn’t so bad since cookies are still a thing thankfully

Oh yea. I do know that citizens aren’t oortians but I call us all oortians anyway. “Citizens” can get a little ambiguous.

So the idea of the ancient oortians being or looking like humans- I love it. I might actually run with that idea.

1 Like