New Blocks and lucent torches

A new Gem deco block
It would be nice if there were more options for decorative blocks made out of the gem blocks. The current decorative gems are not often used, and when they are they are often hidden. There could be kind of mosaic block made out of gems, that could look really cool.

Something with shards
We get so many shards from hunting meteors, I wish there was a block they could be used for. Could be some kind of fossil looking block. Or anything really.

Tangle-sponge-growth-et al.
It has been mentionned before, but I would really like to see more crafted blocks using those natural materials. They have nice textures and nice colors and I wish there could be some added value to them to incite people to use them more!

Let me Colour Spray Wicker
Wicker cannot be colour spray at the moment, I’m guessing that is because tangle is needed to craft it. But, the block doesnt take its colour from the tangle, it takes it from the decorative wood that is being used to craft it. So really, it should be sprayable.

Lucent Torches
We have Gem Torches, why not Lucent Torches? They could give more light than the gem torches do, or just replicate the atmosphere light that the blink-rift-umbris planet have. That would let us make some pretty rooms for those lucent gems and exoworlds!

22 Likes

I like all of the ides and it would be nice with more gem blocks / items, maybe also a gem and lucent chest :smiley:

3 Likes

Compacted shard block, same color and similar texture as shards maybe add some cracks to it.
Refined shard block, same thing but plain so it blends with other refined shard blocks.
Deco shard, maybe somethink like the patterns on deco oort?

We could also get the same blocks for the mix of all the shards.

3 Likes

Yess! That would be soooooo good!!

1 Like

I’d love to see a Deco Elemental Fusion - love the colors on it. :smiley:

I was thinking on the deco gems some time back, it would be neat if seams could on very rare occasion (like 1 in 100 to 200) drop a variant of the gem, that could be used to make new deco gems… it would add some colors, and also, give something a bit more end-game to aspire to (due to the inevitable coin or time investment due to rarity). Perhaps give them a block different pattern too? Sapphires could occasionally drop a pink sapphire, maybe a blue topaz (much paler blue than sapphire) for topaz, aquamarine instead of emerald (they’re both beryl), diamonds could come in any color, ect.

1 Like