New blocks ideas

Was thinking about how cool it would be to have some rare finds such as mirror blocks…vanity…I know nothing about it.

2 Likes

Narcissistic lol.
For now use water.:wink:

2 Likes

It won’t be any more reflective than gleam, true mirrors are really tricky for developers to render accurately

Why have mirrors without character customization? :sob:

Just go to therka market and look at another player.
Boom: Mirror!
:rofl:

8 Likes

What if they made a self portrait that you could hang in your home with a picture of your current appearance @Thrakk then you could admire yourself whenever you want, lol.

1 Like

Lol. The real deal.

I would like to see Spark Cord + Glass give you a “Lightning in a bottle”. It would still conduct spark through it, but you get a few visual effects:

1. When no spark is being used by any attached machinery, but there is spark available in an attached spark core, is just has a dim lighting effect; like a very weak lantern.
  2. When spark is being utilized by an attached machine, it will occasionally show an arc within the block. I have no preference to whether it brightens up the area when arc’ing.

Mostly, I want the option of insulating spark cord because it doesn’t feel right having exposed live wires that can be touched; I just figured a visual effect would be neat/give it more reason to exist.