Boundless Omega at dzassak

If you Go Mining then Go through His Portal and that leads to me to sell your Fossils If you dont need them :grin::grin::grin: pay best prices for Fossils of all who buys them nearly 1 Million coin in baskets :moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag:

4 Likes

cause the joke about my shirt?
no problem, i havent any problems to laugh about myself…
and… seriosly… youre so right with that stripes… lol

3 Likes

Jean paul gaultier in sailor … A French symbol!:wink:

1 Like

thats my intention i dont wanna get rich, (cause iam allready) just kidding poorest man ever…
the only reason this system keep going is i sell all my miner loot… without that i dont have money to refill the request baskets… that makes me to my best costumer as far as tools are concerned :slight_smile:

4 Likes

this is what the gleam bow event means to me… nothing… i realy love the gleam colours but i dont want to waste my time to catch the dragon… so i give away (4 free) 4 forged gleam bows like on this picture… pls just 1 per person… keep it fair… maybe you wanna say thanks and give me some gleam back… but you dont have to…

2 Likes

Hi, your shop & kindness is awesome ! Im ur neighbour COSMICVIBRATION" Have a fab weekend :slight_smile:

1 Like

I dont do gleam bow event .Your very kind ,i hope you get a thankyou for those free gleam bows.

1 Like

Excellently done:)

1 Like

My favourite place to shop. I don’t even have to price check anymore; I just go straight to your place.

2 Likes

thx
checking prices will be good… sometimes im not the cheapest, cause ill buy to almost max. prices…
that makes calculating hard to me, thats the reason why i grinded mostly everything on my own… except i need it 4 my house… or i cant handle that mass of people who wants to buy tools…

2 Likes

i try to set up request baskets 4 gleam… but nothing happend… only thing that happend is: once at day someone came and take all gleambows… that happend every single day… thats the only thx i get… and that makes me really sad about some people… anyway… like reallife… xd

If I see something outrageous I’ll obviously look and notify you, but if it’s a coin here or there, I’m not fussed - just happy to shop there.

3 Likes

Took one Gleam totem Yesterday thx to you :+1::+1::+1::+1: we need to Talk These dass was the Last two weeks busy because of Renovation

1 Like

new trading partner!!!
new DECO. stuff in the shop…
shop extension 2.0
fair trade 2.0
maybe able in 6 hours, from now…
come n check out (later :slight_smile: )

2 Likes

How to get your free xmas tool:

send me a pm in my shop from the letter box with the text xmas tool

if you dont get a answer in the next 24 hours there must be something wrong… if that happend pls contact me here in forum…
i write back, every time…

as long as i got enough to give away, you get an OK Answer…

if iam out of stock you get an sorry…

5 Likes

closed soon

You’re closing? Sorry to hear it. Love your shop.

1 Like

D: you not leaving us are you ( ;.; )

2 Likes

As a fairly frequent customer, I’m sorry to hear that but hope you are moving onto some exciting new project!?

3 Likes

ill stoped refill everything until egoism ress save has stopped by the players or devs…
that annoyed so bad if you need tons of ressources.
cant deal with that anymore…
that not means community to me…
wont wait for exos to farm my gems…
ress save project got zero resonance and now things wont get better, like i tell month ago…
so thats my only option at time…

2 Likes