New giant portal hub + Shop Plots (new)

The cost of opening each time was probably too great for the frequency they used them, it made more sense to just leave them on :wink:

1 Like

I did give as feedback some time ago that it would be great if just any player could directly donate shards into any portal.

That way popular portals will always stay open, regardless if the owner of that portal still plays the game or not.

Thx for your support @Cloud-Strife !

2 Likes

hey @SWProzee1 i got big discussion about that in forum
i link it here

i link in @james so devs see it to
lot off opinions on the subject

1 Like

Hi all,

Finally got the Australia portal in the Giant Portal Hub opened.

It connects to @Cookviper’s Valley. He started that place on Alturnik and it seems so far that he is the only player over there, so that we need to change. :slight_smile:

Going through the portal you will see this:

Also @whereyoubeen has started playing here, so lets make this a nice village :slight_smile:

As you can see I placed the hub on the lake so people can take plots on the land around it to connect to the roads.

That portal house will have 2 more portals activated soon: Andooweem and Vena V.

If any of you know a good spot to have a portal house on Andooweem and Vena V, just let me know and I will have a look at it.

15 Likes

Good job SWProzee!!! :slight_smile: thank you

2 Likes

Thx Glychi.

And I want to thank everybody for selling me oort stones as that will keep the portals going. :hugs:

1 Like

Hi all,

A little update on the giant portal hub.

I have moved the portal house on Munteen to a much better spot now.

OmniUno and I worked together to find a good spot to have my portal house.
I thought it would be good to have it closer to the Omni-Shop and have it more close to the main roads.

Then OmniUno was so kind to give me 1 plot near his shop area, but I did not want to destroy any of his made paths. So I decided to put the portal house on top of his plot. (leaving his stuff intact)

The new portal house location has a few advantages:

• It is next to @Jeffrotheswell’s portal hub
  • It is very close to @OmniUno’s shop
  • It is pretty high in the air to see from far and easy to recognize the portal house.
  • It is connected to the main roads (people walk here a lot)

Omniuno adjusted his roof too so you can walk directly into his shop.

This is what you see from inside the giant portal hub:

And this is where it is located on Munteen. (Between Jeff’s hub and Omni’s shop):

I hope you like this little change ! :slight_smile:

9 Likes

you should build a portal to GLEAMS village on Vena V it already has a Hub built by @Jeffrotheswell, but having another hub that connects to more planets directly will help by pass some hubs i need to go through by having a more direct approach plus it will help players find this small community and help it grow

1 Like

I will look into that, thank you for this feedback.

And a small update: My shop is finally open, have a look !

2 Likes

cool can’t wait, it would really help with traffic and bringing people to Vena V

I see that @Cookviper also has his portal hub connection there. So that is 2 portal hub connections already.

So I rather look further to see if I can find a better place on Vena V.

1 Like

ok well better to be resource wise where you put a hub, so you get a good location

So today I connected Vena V to my portal hub.

You can go there now going through the purple portal in my hub, then take the portal to your right.

This will bring you to Vena V and in particular to the Keats Village.

Here you can see where the portal house is located within Keats Village.

They have a few good shops too, so feel free to have a look around.

6 Likes

I made some little changes to the Giant Portal Hub since we have the new chisels now.

Outside the portal hub I made some nice street lights. (Titanium Chisel)
Also a little border around the gates looked good to me. (Titanium Chisel)

Then I wanted to try to make a decorative border around the portals. (Gold Chisel)
Betulix was there too, unfortunately my chisels did not work on him. :slight_smile:

Then it was time to make the region letters more smooth. (Iron Chisel)
Below you see a ‘before’ and ‘after’ image.

Before:

After:

I love the new chisels !

11 Likes

Well seems that 1 shop ran out of fuel and got robbed instantly.

I believe this was CalenCypher his shop.

Since he is not active on this forum I have no way of contacting him I claimed what is left of his shop to prevent it being robbed/destroyed completely.

Does anybody have any contact with CalenCypher ?

3 Likes

i have him in friendlist i look if i see him online

Thx the-moebius.

And people, please fill up your beacons. Wood/leafs/timber is not that hard to get.

1 Like