New “how rich are you” poll

Just curious how things have changed. Private voting (names not shown)

• Under 10k
  • 10k-50k
  • 50k-200k
  • 200k-500k
  • 500k-1m
  • 1m-2m
  • 2m-5m
  • 5m-20m
  • Over 20m

0 voters

There was no broke :confused:

Lol, try the “under 10k” option

Whoa 44% above a million???

Its always some trolling involved when you make these :stuck_out_tongue:

to be honest i can belive that many have over million :slight_smile: its really easy to earn this much just from selling raw materials :wink:

40000 reactive llammela @ 25c per to earn 1,000,000 coin

333,333 fibrous leaves / raw glossy berries / many other raw mats @ 3c per to earn 1,000,000 coin.

1,000,000 peaty soil @ 1c per to earn 1,000,000 coin

And so on and so on.

Yes you can easily reach 1,000,000 coin selling raw materials. To efficiently gather, it’s best to farm on a t5-t6 world. On top of that you need to have access to request baskets with a large enough inventory to sale to. If the baskets are spread over every server then that’s more time spent running around selling.

I guess the point is yes of course you can get to 1,000,000 coins selling raw mats but to do so in a meaningful way requires access to high tier planets, high tier tools and also large populated inventories.

Just saying ‘you can make 1,000,000 coins selling raw mats’ like it is something easily done over time isn’t realistic.

Take reactive lam, my old go to raw mat to sale. I used to sale it bulk for 55c per. I gathered about 300 over the course of an hour or so. For 1 mil coin @ 55c per is need to farm 18181 reactive lam to make 1 mil. Assuming that I always had a basket to sale to at 55c per and it takes me 1 hr per 300 and that it takes 18181 of them to reach the goal, that breaks down to 60hrs worth of farming reactive lam. That’s 1 hour a day of farming just reactive lam. So that’s 60 days of farming 1 resource assuming there is an unlimited request basket. Two months to make 1 million coin buy selling 1 particular resource. That’s one of the better raw mats to sale.

Of course there are others that might be better but I’m not going to break each mat down.

Just saying ‘you can make 1,000,000 coins’ just selling raw materials without explaining how long you need and what gear you need and what world access you need is a bit disingenuous. Of course it’s possible. Anything is possible given enough time.

Edit to add I made way more selling gems/refined gems way back, 800gems an hour roughly that sold for 300 and more in a lot of cases. I was making over 250k an hour when ever I mined gems during their hayday. Likewise, forged gear that sales for 10k today was selling for 35-45k back then too but still even back then the investment in the tools and the access to the right spots meant the payout for work done was worth the time.

2 Likes

I’m still broke, still using all my money to reach my ingame goals faster and more efficiently.
I still see no point in hoarding money in this game.

A more intersting poll would have been: How much do you earn per week.

5 Likes