New(ish) exo

Just spotted a new exo Samrik21 Major 27 blink seconds from Gyosha ophin but won’t let me warp there.

Try from delta cancret

I’ll just leave this here for you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Damn, thought it was a new one, oh well I’m officially an idiot. :rofl:

1 Like

Nah it happens. Can’t keep up with everything and see it all. I just happen to have a lot of spare time when im at work or out n about so I kinda just stare at the forums(my version of playing boundless till the new lighting hits with this update)

1 Like

Nah, you should see me, when I get excited my mind misfires like crazy… as people here I’ve confused the heck out of can probably attest to. :rofl: Like when the Umbris exos first dropped, there were several and I became confused and went to one of the older exos and took pics of it instead. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I have had my moments as well when I see a sparkly planet in the sky and become a kid in a candy store until I realize its been up for a bit and not new… so you are not the only victim of excitement lol

3 Likes

There’s another one after that too vlahules

1 Like

I always walk with frequent glances to the sky now… :grin:

2 Likes

There’s another lighting update?

Yes there’s some changes

1 Like

Ahh i see, they’re sorting the storage box and other mesh lighting out. Makes sense :slight_smile: thought you meant another update for the general lighting!

Well the lighting consistency is supposed to be better which should fix some of my issues with the lighting in my base plus the ground lighting stuff. I’m hoping the stuff they did will fix how I can walk thru my place and it’ll be bright in one spot but dark in another like there’s really no lighting even tho there is but we shall see

1 Like

Well my fingers are crossed for you getting the result you’d like! :crossed_fingers:

Bits of my base are still super dark underground but I’m too lazy to rework the light sources :laughing: my trusty glow spanner is my best friend haha

1 Like