New owners of former "Maybe Falu" plots, release of land possible?

Hiya!

I was wondering, whether the new (or old?) owners of the former MAYBE FALU town on Circapous would consider releasing the plotted lands? There are beacons owned by 3 different people, basically reserving a huge amount of land without any builds on it except the former Maybe Falu portal hub which has not been in use for months.

I am considering whether I could move/rebuild my base on a new plot and that area is really nice and flat, but nothing has been built there since Maybe Falu dissolved. I think beacon owners were @cutty and @lapis and someone else. My base is OASIS next door (but on a rather hilly area).

If you could consider releasing the unused plots, that’d be great. Also, my brother built a tunnel under the lake he wanted to use to connect the two land masses with Maybe Falu (before it dissolved), so I have quite an interest in aquiring that area as it would connect to my brother once I moved everything. :slight_smile:

If not, not a problem, but I thought I might as well ask. :slight_smile:

Thanks.

1 Like

I’m not sure who they are, but if you know it might help to ping them on the fourms

Hey!

It was our safety plotting back then.
One of @Pannero alt holding those plots.
I’m sure she can remove it for you.

2 Likes

That’d be awesome!

Hey! I am happy to release everything which is plotted by Stone. Other beacons are not mine nor Naquaa’s and was not part of the town so we cant help with them. Ping me when you are online and i will remove my beacon :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Great! Thank you so much. I just logged out, but will have to free some plots on my side first before I move, will let you know! I didn’t wanna start moving without checking first. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Lapis removed his part already

Man wouldn’t it be nice if it were always this easy.

10 Likes

Hey Dispereo, i messaged @DeeeJay for the old Gate Plot, maybe he will see it and remove it too :slight_smile:

1 Like

Awesome, if you say Gate Plot, you mean the actual hub that’s still there? Or just the random empty plotting through the country-side? :slight_smile:

I mean the old Ultima Gate, that we had, when Maybe was still there.

Btw. the new Maybe Falu is rebuilded at Minorengle, opened yesterday … you can reach it at Ultima Gate US West -> Minorengle :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Oh, please tell him to let me know when he deplottet, I don’t wanna let it go to waste, I’d incorporate it as a little Maybe Falu memorial (was a big fan and pinched design ideas!) :wink:

Did Maybe Falu move again, weren’t you on Xa Frant the last time I checked?! :smiley: You guys get around!!! I think shortly after movable water was introduced I stumbled into the new parts of what was a wonderful water-plaza thing… I thought that was on Xa Frant. I definitely will have a look later… was always impressed with MF builds!

2 Likes

Yeah we was on Xa Frant in Utopia, but now we moved to Minorengle. :slightly_smiling_face:
It’s completely our city now.
Thanks for the compliment @dispereo ! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like