New perm colors introduced by Sovereign Worlds? Please report here!

Just got black gleam.*

*Clearly a lie.

1 Like

boo

6 Likes

6 Likes

no longer :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Iā€™m happy to be wrong. This was a common belief among core players. I also said that wasnā€™t the point of that thread and it kept getting derailed to black gleam. I was just answering someoneā€™s question on which planet types are most likely to get rare colors. Now that it is available letā€™s all cheer and leave it at that :+1:

8 Likes

the screenshot above is from my first planet that went live Saturday afternoon.
I had 2 worlds that I got notice from in Sanctum that went live Saturday afternoon.
I just checked my second world and I see Black Metamorphic, Black Igneous, Black Gravel, and Black Gleam!
not sure what colors are new other than the Black Gleam.

13 Likes

Default black gleamā€¦

So youā€™re the true hero? :hugs:

4 Likes

Iā€™ve been curious if any of my colors were ā€˜newā€™ but was always way too lazy to check :wink:

Soā€¦ Bright turquoise gleamā€¦ Anyone. Ill give you a cookie

I got Crisp Lime gleam on one I just got, appears new from lookingā€¦ was spawning this world thinking Iā€™d do a black gleam farm and ended up unlocking a new one! :grin:

Iā€™m setting up a black gleam farm on a 4.5km T6 if youā€™d like, :slight_smile: Gaia, connected to TNT Norkyna

1 Like

Thought sure someone posted about a low/mid tier planet with Oxide Grey Gleam, anyone have clues for me?

Thanks!

Edit: Found it! Omicron Delta 3, orbiting Mericka

Where can I find a ashen grey gleam farm?

You can try one of these.

Both of those posts are from a while ago, so there could be portals. You should also check out the TNT gleamhub, I havenā€™t checked for that color personally.

Thank you. Found it :+1:

1 Like

IS there a way to reach your luminous taupe gleam ?

I changed it to night azure that day, but its only about 12 more hours until i can change it again. (i planned on changing colors tonight anyway, and had not chosen a gleam color so Luminous Taupe it is!)
Planet is Zakonia, accessable through Houchus. Portal in TNT Houchus hub now, currently unlabeledā€¦ (to the right of ā€œSadanusā€ Yellow Gleam portal)
but the color change should be in place by tomorrow morning at the latest.
ā€œGLEAMballsā€ can be found at coordinates:
-1335N 329E 186 Alt
or you can stop by the Geezer Plateau on Maryx and pick up a location token
>EZPZ main shop on maryx > portal in top level SW corner labeled ā€œThe Geezer Plateauā€

1 Like

Found another planet with it so donā€™t be obligate to use that color if you do not want!

Someone will be on their way shortly to label your portal. Also that someone is not me. Itā€™s definitely @Soju-VB. Envious of his ability to log into boundless for small things while at work.

2 Likes

Awesome, thanks!
Iā€™m kinda envious of that too lol

Now to pick a gleam colorā€¦
hmm, nobody has oxide violet except maryx (largest chunk being 2 blocks)? not as of about 1:30am EST tonight!