New PixelatedTwix Hidden Gems video

@PixelatedTwix is at it again with another Hidden Gems video.
This time at the Reapers Towers of Power.

Go check it out. And don’t forget to to hit that like button and subscribe.

17 Likes

Pixie like always nice video :smile:

2 Likes

George being George - amazing amount of chiseling and details. And Poutine fix your relationship with George already you’re wasting power xD.

2 Likes

Poutine increases power production up to 200%. Lol. :joy:

2 Likes

Aaah I thought because of having to put up with Poutine, power production had to be increased xD.

2 Likes

Love @PixelatedTwix’s reactions to the build. It’s exactly how i felt the first time i came across reapers. Really captured the joy of discovery. And amazing build btw… endless amounts of inspiration.

4 Likes

I still have pictures of your build on alder with the dragon on it. I hope seeing you back on the forums means you’re playing again. :crossed_fingers:
If so I look forward to seeing what you build. :+1::beers:

3 Likes

Aww thanks. I’ve been back for about a month and silently stalking the forums lol. Sadly the original build is gone. But also it’s refreshing to be able to start over new. I’ve just been getting a base of operations set up. Moved from Alder over to Pheminorum. Nothing really quite ready to show the world yet - but when it is I’ll post some pics. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Awesome. I look forward to seeing your new build. I’m sure they will be fantastic.

3 Likes

Thanks, Lavaboy Lance!

2 Likes

Thanks for the shout out! It was a mouth-dropping build and I can’t wait to see what else is out there! (Also, learned alot)

6 Likes

Pix you’re my favorite! I can’t believe I was 5 episodes behind but my YouTube subscriptions are stuffed up with Star Wars videos :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

I watched this today, too. Your videos are a ton of fun - I appreciate the perspective and your excitement is contagious.

I’ll never forget when you were new, watching you freak out for like 5 minutes the first time you made a potted plant :rofl:

Coming from that, the way you spot out features and figure out how they’re done is great. Keep it up, we need more of this in Boundless.

4 Likes

:100:

A lot of Boundless content seems to be more about the science of the game. Not to devalue it, it’s all great for the game and community, but I’ve mostly seen ‘this is what you can do’ type videos.

She brings a ‘this is the kind of fun you can have’ vibe that is indeed contagious.

4 Likes

Im so glad you watched! Thank you! I’m like a kid in a candy store running around in Boundless! :joy: I really want to see the community grow…it deserves so much more attention and so do all the wonderful builders/people! I’ve learned so much exploring.

3 Likes

Star Wars! :heart_eyes: I can’t blame you! Lol You took me to see your builds and I’ve been hooked!

2 Likes

Should come check out EZPZ on Maryx sometime :blush:

2 Likes

the video reminded of the my early days. time to end the break early and recapture the magic I guess

3 Likes

I’m there in your marketplace always buying tools and weapons. I never actually looked around. I will make sure to check you guys out!

Welcome home!

2 Likes