New player here S

Welcome to boundless!

1 Like

ty! is here a way to join a guild for a new player?

1 Like

Welcome To Boundless hands you a :cookie:

2 Likes

Yes, there are many. I am sure someone will invite you soon enough that is in your time zone. I am in Asia, so my play times are different than most :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Best to also join a settlement also in your region these being either Us East, Us West, Europe and Australia but also Welcome to boundless new comer! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Welcome to boundless new player!! Make yourself comfortable and enjoy your stay!

1 Like

Welcome! Central Standard Time, as in Chicago time…

Lacuna, on Storis II is a great place to check out. once on planet you can warp to the capital. All the people are pretty friendly and willing to help if you just ask. Feel free to plant your roots anywhere around town if you want.

We have a guild book for residents in the Emporium where the portals are. join and you will have access to the guild farms in town.

2 Likes

Welcome :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome to boundless!

1 Like

Welcome to Boundless

1 Like

Welcome to crew :slightly_smiling_face: also the most important thing in this game besides portals is beacon fuel, so please don’t forget or you will lose everything you have worked on :tired_face: maybe even buy gleam club if you can, it’s good if you plan to build in many places. Anyway I hope you have a great time. :slightly_smiling_face:

You are welcome in Axon/iconicsburg on Biitula… US East…and very little lag usually

1 Like

Autumn Dell on Trior has open spaces nearby and wilderness not far off as well.

1 Like

i think i found your place how do i find you

1 Like

Welcome to Boundless!

Hi there. You can join us in Ultima Guild :slight_smile:

We are based on Eresho EU region.

Here is our discord :wink:

we are pretty much everywhere! extensive interplanetary road network… lots of great places to choose from

Yes you found me :wink: Welcome to Iconic

1 Like

Hi and welcome :wave:

1 Like