New Player :)

Hey there everyone! I just bought this game a few days ago and so far I haven’t come across anyone. What is the most popular US West server? Is there a crafting guide or wiki? I’m interested in finding new people to play with, so feel free to message me. :slight_smile:

-Lady

3 Likes

Hey there! not sure about what server being popular but i’ve had the game a while and only just started messing around with it myself. not being much to do other than let the beauty of the world the devs have made for us sink in and build magnificent structures that are only limited by the blocks currently available and our imaginations really hope you enjoy your time in the game. i know i sure am!

1 Like

Hey guys glad to see new faces again.
You can introduce yourselves here

You can also add me on steam under the name mittekemuis I am playing most days

1 Like

I haven’t played in a while because I lost motivation, but I was building in Sedatars, and a few others were as well. Hope to see you around!

2 Likes

Welcome! A few of us play on the RUCHS server which is US West…we are building a town center with lots of side projects that can always use more creative players! :grinning: Also I am also building alot on the LAPAS server a the capital…also building a market, and town, etc. (it is US East, but you would have no problems getting on)

Hope to see you in game! (also feel free to add me on Steam, same ID, if you wish)

2 Likes

-LadySxAxW,

Welcome, I also build on Ruchs with Jenn and a few others. In regards to your questions about the wiki here is a link. http://oortonline.gamepedia.com/Oort_Online_Wiki. The wiki is still in a state of infancy but there is a page on crafting located more specifically here: http://oortonline.gamepedia.com/Crafting

Look forward to seeing you online.

2 Likes

If you have trouble finding people try out the Daily Player Finder: Poll edition. It’s my temporary work around for the game not already telling you how many people are on a server, hopefully people are updating their choices frequently.

3 Likes

we need to get that pinned so its easy to access…

1 Like

I don’t play it a lot, only when they release new features to test.
And I think a lot of people is like me.
Gonna start playing probably after Crafting 2 comes.

1 Like

Thank you so much for the information everyone! I will probably join Ruchs soon :slight_smile: I will also take a chance with the player finder as well. Thanks again!

3 Likes