New Players

I have been playing for 12 hours strait and haven’t seen a single person. I’m on Berlyn and there is SO MANY THINGS I DONT UNDERSTAND

I can’t seem to get to that planet atm but if you have any questions I will try to answer them.

The player base isn’t extremely large right now. That would unfortunately make it harder to run into people.

Once you unlock the compass you can probably look for a person icon on your compass and try to find them

I have a warp crystal loaded into my totem but I can’t seem to do anything with it?

Also I have a friend on Solum that I’m attempting to get to

How close would I need to be to them to chat?

Also does the person icon really mean there’s a person? I have seen many of those but they disappear

You would point the totem at a nearby planet that is orbiting and save the cords much like the intro. Load into a warp conduit and off you go. If the server for Nasharil is really down you will need to find a portal that jumps to the next planet, Vulpto.

There is a portal direct to Solum from Berlyn - Berlyn portal is -1705, 100, -123

Solum portal is located in PixelGate if your friend would rather come to you.

1 Like

It doesn’t let me do anything. I can hold right click while pointing at the nearby planet and it shakes for a bit then stops and nothing happens. I have found no way to get any sort of coordinates

Starting to feel like a bug on my end

Unless there is a way to manually enter cords

Press the . key 3x for the debug menu, camera pos is your player head.

I must be missing something… my totem does nothing it, the warp crystal sort of jumps then resets

Oh… I need to upgrade my totem… with gold. hoorah

Hmm. Not sure about that but lets just check your coordinates via the debug information. Press the period key (.) 3 times. This should put a wall of white text up that makes little sense. You want to know your Camera Pos.

Currently -855, -40 on my way to portal you mentioned

Wait I can’t even use the portal

Why cant you?

Oh it was down, someone explained it to me

Once you used the warp crystal, the place where it landed is added to your warp list. Just go to the sanctrum, use a portal and select the “warp location”.

And you don’t need to upgrade anything

But my warp crystal won’t deplete it stays in the totem