New Art projects , Show your talent ;)

Yeah i was tempted by the roadrunner! Especially the higher tiers. So beautiful!! Make me one when you do :wink:

I could give a RR a go out of clay too, but no cuddles that way :frowning:

Im excited to see what else you make!!

2 Likes

@WendyVandecatsye like @Trickyy90 can’t wait to see what comes next^^

1 Like

man you guys inspiring me gonna look if i can make one off the trunks
our a beacon tealight holder
our if you have cool idea im very good with electronics and gadgets
need show that the boy’s can be creative to :smiley:
i also had this idea to transform my arcade machine in a boundless one so i can bring it to big party’s we have and let the people do tryouts

3 Likes

Omg that’s an amazing idea!

feel free to steal it :smiley:
i have plenty more

1 Like

Update :grin:

7 Likes

Hey how did you figure out the scale for the totem? Or was it just estimating?

I just winged it haha. I made the rough shape of it from tinfoil first and then covered it with clay when i was happy with the shape and size :slight_smile:

Looking awesome @WendyVandecatsye!!

1 Like

Cuddle parts :blush:

2 Likes

9 Likes

Looks like it’s already been shot down… poor thing. It didn’t even have a chance of life.

11 Likes

Only the fluffiest must survive, it’s a cruel world we live in

2 Likes

hmmmmmm. some pipe cleaners as cuddler stuffing to get them tentacles looking all menacing… It’s looking great!

I was planning to do that but since i have children running around i cannot make something without them calling dibs … it would not be safe to play with …

2 Likes

This stuff it great. I want to make a full size slingbow but not sure what material to use.

2 Likes

I’d recommend Worbla for making large weapons. It’s great to work with and lightweight but sturdy. A little pricey though. You heat it up to work with it, it’s what most cosplayers use for costumes :slight_smile:

Or you could try making a tinfoil frame and cover it in clay (polymer clay is the most durable and won’t break once it’s baked! It’s like plastic)

Or even lightweight wood could be carved and assembled into a slingbow if you have access to the right tools!

@WendyVandecatsye the cuttle is looking utterly fantastic!!!

5 Likes

Check YouTube for cosplay stuff.
I would start with wood. And add foam to the outside to build it up. People use these to make a lot of cosplay props.

or foam yoga mats.
Glue it together with contact cement.
Filler of some kind. (Automotive bodyfiller. Aka bondo)
Plasti-dip to prime.
Paint.

1 Like

https://www.harborfreight.com/4-piece-anti-fatigue-foam-mat-set-94635.html

I bought these and a heat gun (could use a hot hair blow dryer instead I suppose) to make an armor set and sword once. Worked great! Super lightweight foam, easy to shape/cut

2 Likes

Lol. I came up with a better idea. An Orrian action figure. And its going to be sweeeeet.

Made with the glyo system.

2 Likes

Renamed the header to something more appropriate :slight_smile:

@Orrian Very curious and exited to see this !

2 Likes